Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Saddlers workshop!!

Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
Can somebody explain how the Saddlers Workshop in the Horse Ranch is used....Thank You!!

Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Can somebody explain how the Saddlers Workshop in the Horse Ranch is used....Thank You!!

I'm still getting one or two errors I don't understand but what I have worked out so far is -
    We can only store 9 different items and only 30 of each of them.
    By using the radar buttons we can display just the items for one discipline (eg Racing)
    Production is instantaneous 
    We use them when competing. After selecting an opponent we can add up to 3 different items to our horse to improve its chance of winning
  • Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Hi Uncle John,

Thank you,
    With what you have mentioned above I was able to figure out how to add the 3 different items to enhance the horse's capabilities. I still need some input into how we go about equipment crafting and how do we collect the raw ingredients to enable the equipment crafting. Please advise

Thanks!!

Hi Uncle John,

I am slowly learning. Figured out the way to make the different types of raw ingredients required for the equipment crafting.

:wink:

jason33
    Collecting raw ingredients is just click on the tree when it shows Harvest Ready
    Crafting is done in the Saddlers Workshop
    I would suggest that you start by clicking one of the radar buttons and then click along the first 3 saddles. You are looking for one that already has some stock but less than 30 (this avoids the limitations I mentioned above)
    Repeat until you find such a one and then check the raw materials, bottom right. Red numbers indicate a shortage. Either try another saddle, or go and make some (probably in that order lol)
    Having found a suitable one, click the "Craft this Equipment" button, top right. The item will be made instantly and your stock will go up by one.
    I am getting the occasional message saying it has reached some limit that I do not as yet understand but I just move along to the next item and see if I can craft that  :¬D
    Hi Uncle John,

OK, understood, will move ahead as you have mentioned. Please let me know if you come across anything el;se that will help in this.

Thanks
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531

I need help with it too, currently it seems broken because it keep telling me I have no crafting slot free spend 20k gold... as to how I don't have a slot free I have no idea because I haven't crafted anything in a week.  This all just seems to be another haphazardly installed feature to the game that doesn't work properly and is poorly explained.
    "in a week" is irrelevant, you can only store 9 different items (30 of each). If you go to the 2nd tab you can see the slots and what's in them. Upgrading the building will increase the number of slots and their capacity.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file