Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Saddler's Workshop Storing Same Item in 2 Different Slots.

JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 18.04.2020
    When crafting in the Saddler's Workshop a friend crafted Trusty Dressage Saddles. Then went back another time to  craft some more and the new ones took a second slot in the equipment storage... Shouldn't it just add to the ones first crafted???

anyone else with this issue????

any comments about this @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yes. I've had 2 slots both full of the same item. Wasn't paying attention so I don't know what I did to achieve this  :¬(
  • @JVD (US1) @Uncle John (GB1) Team were quicker than the report this time, should be fixed on the next update. :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    thank you @WascallyWabbit
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664

I seem to have found a workaround for this (very irritating) problem, I had the same item in 3 slots :(
    Now when I want to make an item (saddle in the screenshot) before producing the item, click the button to the left of the "hammer burtton"  it says "find item in the storage", the slot where the item is stored is selected and the new items are added to this.
    It's worked for me a few times now :)
  • Buba (HU1)Buba (HU1) HU1 Posts: 171
    grrr (NL1)
    You are a genius!
    Thank you!

and a slight variation on the theme,
    I have managed to create 3 empty slots but am unable to craft any sort of leg wrap Even though I have all the ingredients and the Restriction box is ticked.   :¬(
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 21.04.2020
    and a slight variation on the theme,
    I have managed to create 3 empty slots but am unable to craft any sort of leg wrap Even though I have all the ingredients and the Restriction box is ticked.   :¬(
    @Uncle John (GB1) Screenshot? :)

EDIT: are you sure that you have all ingredients, did you scroll down?

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Thankyou Wabbit, all but 1 had missing ingredients on the next page and, despite both buttons being greyed out, it let me make that 1   :¬)
    Some of the messages and tooltips and greying out are difficult to understand, hard to workout what they are trying to communicate but I am getting there   :¬)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file