Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Ranch Construction

This may have already been suggested somewhere else, but PLEASE make the horse ranch construction separate from the other farms just like the temporary farms are now.  Members trying to build up their farms for CC & VF competitions don't want construction time tied up on the horse ranch. Thank you. 

Comments

• RedFern (US1)RedFern (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I quite agree! It would then be possible to construct on the horse farm and elsewhere simultaneously! It would make it so much nicer. :) Either that or drastically shorten the build times on the horse farm...
  • Ladyjbug (US1)Ladyjbug (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Totally agree with this suggestion.  The construction tmes are way too long.  Also how can we upgrade the storage?

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Constructions slots have always been an issue for players. There was a time that there was not the option of earning a 2nd construction slot with tokens, and that temp farms used the same building slot as all other farms. It was challenging, but we needed to prioritize. If we wanted to build a temp farm, then our regular farm upgrades took a back seat. When a 2nd slot was available for temp farms, it was only usable for gold. Now that GGS has added those 2 other options for building slots, players will always keep wanting more.

I am not saying it wouldn't be nice, sure it would, it would also be nice to have a separate building slot for each farm (main, gourmet, flower), but it's also not necessary. The horse ranch is one of the constant 4 farm locations, so IMHO it doesn't make sense why there would be an additional building slot for it. I'm content to prioritize what I want to use my building slot for. (sorry for going against the grain on this one)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Constructions slots have always been an issue for players. There was a time that there was not the option of earning a 2nd construction slot with tokens, and that temp farms used the same building slot as all other farms. It was challenging, but we needed to prioritize. If we wanted to build a temp farm, then our regular farm upgrades took a back seat. When a 2nd slot was available for temp farms, it was only usable for gold. Now that GGS has added those 2 other options for building slots, players will always keep wanting more.

I am not saying it wouldn't be nice, sure it would, it would also be nice to have a separate building slot for each farm (main, gourmet, flower), but it's also not necessary. The horse ranch is one of the constant 4 farm locations, so IMHO it doesn't make sense why there would be an additional building slot for it. I'm content to prioritize what I want to use my building slot for. (sorry for going against the grain on this one)
    I'm with you on this one - it has always been a tough part of the game to manage but do able & even more so now with the all the options currently available. After all it is suppose to be a long term game :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    There are only 4 levels on each building which won't take too long to finish. Of course, the tree stumps are a different matter...
  • Keep in mind, that the new horse ranch upgrades/building are kinda permanent

I personally prefer to upgrade all stumps first, as we need a lot of ressources , and factory can transform fairly quickly :)

Its not something you lose, so it can be built over time

For the higher levels who have fairly upgraded farms, it seems okay

But for the lower player levels, it is probably a bit of a nightmare

I'll try to talk about this topic , and see if anything happens :)

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 25.04.2020
    Lower level players would probably have low level horses and not be generating many horseshoes for training in any case so maybe the horse ranch is better left to higher levels.
  • What I'm wondering is whether there is much point in growing extra trees as the storage seems to fill up in no time anyway and there isn't any way to increase it. Won't I just have to keep selling the extra produce at next to nothing without seeing any real gain?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I would love it if they got rid of the flags. I would love to see just the trees -- besides, we can tell what needs harvesting just by looking at the trees ... no flags necessary.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    What I'm wondering is whether there is much point in growing extra trees as the storage seems to fill up in no time anyway and there isn't any way to increase it. Won't I just have to keep selling the extra produce at next to nothing without seeing any real gain?
    Upgrading the buildings does increase their storage but I am finding that production of equipment is limited by my ability to produce dyes. That in turn is limited by the number of colour trees I have and I seem to have to grow a dozen or more trees to get another Birch and Hibiscus.  :¬(
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Opal Bob (US1)
     This is a long term game unless you are willing & able to pore money into it. Plan ahead as @Heather Norsk (US1) suggested - it has worked for years here!
Sign In to comment.