Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Click here if you could use some help for your co-op ... (US1)

VermillionIV (US1)VermillionIV (US1) US1 Posts: 1
edited 19.04.2020 in Cooperatives
I'm barely three days into playing this game, but I've determined this game is easy enough to follow. I started a co-op but am not getting any takers, which is fine ... so my question is: are there any players looking for an extra hand for their given co-op? I'm a casual player but am willing to do my part when I am able. 
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    By all means apply at any one of the following co ops
    Scooby Mystery
    B and N
    Independent
    Sidewinders

Great folks in these co ops, always looking for more farmer's to join them :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Thanks for the plug Data!  If you are only 3 days into playing the game, starting a coop is probably not a good idea.  There are many things to learn about the game itself, to say nothing of the things needed to learn about how to be successful in a coop. You may have a struggle on your hands.
  • Ripper Street also welcomes new low level players if they remain consistent and regular. I understand the pain of forming a coop... I did it in Rookie stupidity on my very first day... but Ripper Street co-op has an amazing story of determination, perseverance and friendship (not to mention a mutual liking for the show "Ripper Street") to which it owes its survival. Come visit us and see if you've not yet found a co-op home.
  • shaye1 (US1)shaye1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I've just started playing this game. it's fun.. just trying something new
  • PKG7 (US1)PKG7 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Just started a co-op am looking for members/everyone welcome
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just started a co-op am looking for members/everyone welcome
    May want to include the co op name for folks to find to be able to join ;)
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    The KoStone cooperative is open for active players over level 35. Please use cooperative chat for communication. High reputation preferred. I will promote you to Deputy if you mention this. Happy farming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file