Home EN Suggestions

Turbo Harvester...

Let it first add to barn, then to bakery, before going to market contracts.

For God so loves the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!

Comments

• Let it first add to barn, then to bakery, before going to market contracts.

@rpggal33 (US1) We did ask for this when they first added the Turbo, but they did not seem too eager to change it. The problem is that you cannot take things back from the bakery & some people may not want some items to be sent there, so it is probably better the way it is now. - As the Turbo only transfers or sells surplus items, you always still have a full storage, so if you do need to top up your bakery it should not be a problem.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,553
    Let it first add to barn, then to bakery, before going to market contracts.

@rpggal33 (US1) We did ask for this when they first added the Turbo, but they did not seem too eager to change it. The problem is that you cannot take things back from the bakery & some people may not want some items to be sent there, so it is probably better the way it is now. - As the Turbo only transfers or sells surplus items, you always still have a full storage, so if you do need to top up your bakery it should not be a problem.
    Yes, but dome people may not want items going to market contracts either, I don't use turbo as I am a non-subscriber and non-golder, but if I had the option to use it I wouldn't because I like to choose which contracts to fill,
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

Sign In to comment.