Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Farewell from Wabbit & Rowdy!

Greetings EN Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I am letting you know, that I will be retiring as a BF mod this month. I don't know the exact date, as I have a few loose ends to tie up before I go.  I just wanted to say that it has been a real pleasure to serve this community for the past 5½ years & I hope that I have made a difference in some small way. I will genuinely miss all of you, even those of you who filled my mailbox on a regular basis & felt like you were annoying, you weren't, :) - Thankyou all for the respect & support that you give to all of your Mods, it is very much appreciated - You are the BEST!!

I love this game & this Community & I am sure that both will continue to thrive, so I wish you all the very best for the future of BigFarm - You may now all post me lots of cakes, cos I love cake!! (not all carrot cakes please) :)

Waving a Wascally Paw!

Please send any future PMs to:
CM_Mystletainn
WiseWing
FuzzyBear

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Thank you both @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac for all your advice and input, you are going to be sorely missed. Best wishes for your next venture :smile:
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    Thanks for always being there for us . You will be missed. Wishing you well in the future x
    Jacc @ en 1
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,178
    Farewell @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac you will truely be miss and i wish you both all the best in the coming future.

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Farewell @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac. Hope you both all the best in future and stay healthy
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • lambcake (US1)lambcake (US1) US1 Posts: 343
    Farewell WascallyWabbit and RowdyRac.  Both of you will be greatly missed. You have helped me many a time and as I have said many a time "Thank you so much". Enjoy what ever you choose to do next. Stay safe.  <3
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 274
    I want to say goodbye my friends, you are super moderator, good luck your life with full healthy and happiness,

(@WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac )<3 THE BEST 

Click here for more info about bigfarm: crazybigfarm.net
  • Mew Mew (IN1)Mew Mew (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    This is one of those few posts of yours which has 0 Likes .....

I remember once you didnt post WWC result for a week ... as your last post got many LOL's .... hahaha. You said, you werent happy people LOLing it  ..... hehe

I never though Wabbit would ever leave .... but this day has come .... which reminds me TIME just keeps moving forward.

Well .... Dear Rabbit Wabbit :)  .... and Dear Rowdy .... From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for all you did here.

This also reminds me ... maybe its time for me to let it go ..... once and for all. The game is amazing, but i think its time ... 

Love,

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,846
    Whoa :(

But every end of a path, is a new beginning, and i wish you both the best out of everything :))

You were both fantastic , and were very much appreciated !

May we meet again :D Safe Travels!

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 140
    Sad to see you both going, @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac. We will all miss you both. A huge thank you for all the help over the years. Enjoy your retirement!
    debj @ en 1
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 322
    Sad day :( 

I wish you both every happiness for the future xx 
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 19
    Yes, you made the difference!
    Thank you for your help and patience.
    Stay healthy and play with pleasure.
    ria36
  • zurika (HU1)zurika (HU1) HU1 Posts: 464
    On behalf of the Hungarian players, thank you for your work. We wish you good health and good rest @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 521
    may retirement bring to you both, lots of happiness, joy and some peace; may all your challenges be exciting and successful; may your retirement take you on a great journey...much health to you both.  I will miss your friendly faces on the forum...I like rabbits and raccoons.
  • So sad to see you both go :( You have always been such a huge help to this community! Wishing you both all the best life has coming your way :) 
    Rose Miller @ us 1
  • A BIG thanks @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac.

all the very best take care <3   xxx 

• Goodbye Wabbit and RowdyRac, we will all miss you a lot, good luck and prosperity in all endeavors :smiley:

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
Sign In to comment.