MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

deep sea fishing equipment

It seems to me like it would be a lot easier and quicker to load the boats if all the crew and supplies were available on an as needed basis, like the seeds are for planting the fields.  I dont understand the need to go buy a quantity of them and then use that quantity and go buy more.  It would be better if we were purchasing them as we place them on the boat, like we do with everything else.  I dont have to go purchase a bunch of corn seeds before planting, the game charges for them as I use them/ I hope this makes sense.  I do love the new feature for making an equipment package, but now when I run out of Roy's in the middle of loading the boat it's fairly easy to hit the send button and send it out with no fishermen.

Sign In to comment.