Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Game Problems

I am not one who wants to use the forum just to vent or complain. Having that said, I feel the need to ask GGS to please have a valued, trusted employee play this game like we do (no special advantages). I think maybe then GGS may listen to the overwhelming issues that are now everyday with this game. Ever since the last changes, which most people really do not like at all, this game has gotten increasingly difficult to navigate thru. I am constanting having to refresh and clear cache etc.. none of which is really helping. Whenever I hover over anything I hardly get the counts and numbers whether it be in the inventory or any of the productions, contracts etc...it has gotten so difficult. In addition, the slowness to harvest, pull up a mission, do many different types of tasks has gotten near impossible. Please, please, please fix these issues. I know it is no fun to listen to complaints and this game has to make money but in the big picture, you will continue to loose paying people with the frustrations this game has become.

Comments

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    The same happens to me.

Please, we need a solution to play nicely.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    "have a valued, trusted employee play this game like we do (no special advantages)."
    and have them do it on an average spec laptop
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We've been saying this for years now.

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    The only reason I'm putting up with it today, is the co-op event. The co-op is counting on me.
    Otherwise I would go off and maybe play tomorrow.
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    I got exactly the same issues with the game as mentioned above
    is unplayable like this, please fix it
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    ".....have a valued, trusted employee play this game like we do (no special advantages). I think maybe then GGS may listen to the overwhelming issues that are now everyday with this game....."

I agree wholeheartedly with the above comment but I would like to add that this feature is already available to GGS/BFG. Right here, on this forum and best of all it is free. Advice, tips, hints, faults etc... from a multitude of players working on all types of technology. I doubt that GGS/BFG even bother keeping an eye on the forum and if it was not for the efforts of the moderators here even less would happen.

I think in BFG-speak BUG means Buy oUr Gold or BUGger off.
  • Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem with the gourmet farm? Whatever you put in the left hand top corner  of the field you can't move ! I have a house there and can't move it. The field is to far left, tried resize field , is there another way?
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Try using the design mode.

Save the building and then try to place it again.

I hope it helps you!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    If I zoom the game in all the way I can just reach the move and rotate buttons (just)
  • I find it disturbing and a bit greedy on the part of GGS to roll out new improvements and announce the start of another CC when most of us can barely function enough to do missions at this point.. Please fix the problems before you go about making new ones...
Sign In to comment.