Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Market Cooperative Subscription Bug

The cooperative subscription is supposed to fill 2% of my contracts but for some reason this doesn't always happen.

I've noticed it quite a few times but I can't work out why it occurs. Originally I thought it came from declining too many contracts, but it has also come after accepting contracts.

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it has not always worked form the beginning for me. i never paid attention to weather or not the regular market is like that because a lot of the time when i go there stuff is already filled. but fish market does it a lot.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    it has not always worked form the beginning for me. i never paid attention to weather or not the regular market is like that because a lot of the time when i go there stuff is already filled. but fish market does it a lot.
    Thank you for mentioning that. It also occurs in the organic market as well.
    These are the new contracts I have just received:

All of them except for one didn't include the bonus from the cooperative subscription.
  • We'll report the bug !

its not the first time it appears from memory
    We'll report the bug !

its not the first time it appears from memory
    Thanks. :)

I have seen it before but I didn't experience it for a while and it's a bit sad that it's not working when someone in my cooperative is making an in-game purchase for it.
    I accepted the two quality 99 contracts and declined the others and then received five quality 0 contracts that had the bonus. But I declined those and received more without the bonus. :(
    Here is an update about the situation:

On that day, I continued to randomly have those issues with no apparent patterns. But after that day, I have not had any issues with it working and it has been fine.
  • Okay ! Thanks Ninja

Let us know, if u notice any more anomalies

Makes me wonder what happened :hushed:
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    I noticed that it happens when my contracts renew while I'm at the temporary farm. 
    I had the issue again but I think it may have been because of being on the candy farm while the contracts renewed like Red Rose said. It hasn't occurred again since that issue.
  • Its interesting , taking notes! 
    Its interesting , taking notes! 
    I just waited on the candy farm while an organic market contract renewed and it didn't have the cooperative bonus. So I am presuming that is the problem, when you are on the temporary farm while the contract renews like Red Rose said above.
  • Thats definetely something that i will forward

Thanks for the very accurate testing :)
    Thats definetely something that i will forward

Thanks for the very accurate testing :)
    You're welcome. :)
Sign In to comment.