Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gallifrey Co-Op Looking for daily active players

diane kitchens (US1)diane kitchens (US1) US1 Posts: 11
edited 04.02.2020 in Cooperatives

Gallifrey is seeking daily active aggressive players.
 We are a new co-op, but we are very active and work hard on research. We also do all events and support each other when doing them. We need serious daily players who can devote time and resources to make this small but fast growing co-op even better. Message dianek1956 or rose tyler
Post edited by diane kitchens (US1) on

Comments

• Hey is anyone there!

• I'm Rod, I have a good since of humor that gets me in trouble a lot. I am a widower. my wife died in 2010 after 30 years of marriage. I am from the great state of Indiana. Moved here from Ohio when I was 15. I will be 72 next month.

• Fannin (US1)Fannin (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 25.01.2020
    Phil Timmons aka: Fannin
  • bruce903 (US1)bruce903 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    hello all...
  • Hi Bruce!
  • diane kitchens (US1)diane kitchens (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 27.01.2020
    Well I wanted to post a pic of me, but couldn't figure out how to downsize it so it would't be so darn large lol. sorry about that :P
  • Horse breeding . I have no clue how this works. So if anyone can study this link below and tell us hpw to properly breed horses, then thanks a lot! :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/41175/horse-breeding-training-help-instructions-tips
  • bruce903 (US1)bruce903 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    well I learned by default on  the horsey breeding thing and someone might be able to expand (thanks for dragging me in kicking and screaming Meadow and Diane.. LOL)

My thoughts:
    1. I build the love meter kind of like the old furbys... feed, exercise, feed repeat until you get the meter filled.
    2. some items give you more boost of love, some don't.  you have to time the feed, exercise repeat schedule.
    3. you have to breed or sacrifice breed once (thanks meadow). Then the next time you breed it will work.
    4. second breeding will take. then you get more horses on your farm.
    5, I know once you breed once , it takes less to train and they win easier. I had a horse that could not win at 45points on a race, now it wins on 60 points.
    6 I have not rebred other new horses.. but I think you can.
    7. I do have 4 horses on my farm now... should we keep one at the coop meadow at all times, I dunno.

Fill in where you can... or chew up the post as needed.
  • Braley (US1)Braley (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Hey. Just getting myself up here! :P 
  • Hey. Just getting myself up here! :P 
    you are sideways lol :P
  • Braley (US1)Braley (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Hey. Just getting myself up here! :P 
    you are sideways lol :P
    lol
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    seriously weird guys. I dont think there is anything like this on the forum.

I wish you all the best, perhaps you can use the Tardis to travel into the future to see how your group ends up.
    Diane, have you thought about creating our own co-op for the next "Dream World"?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697

Both me... right pic is most recent.  Keto for the WIN!! What you eat changes your life! 
  • dream world is too expensive to do, it requires you to spend a lot of gold on the dreamworld co-op, it will last one month then it is gone until next month. then we would have to start all over again and make a new dream world co-op and spend gold to start it up again.
  •  "Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person."

Quote from Doctor Who :wink:
  • For those who can afford to spend a small amount of money each month there is an offer that GGS or Good Game System offers to help with your farming. It makes it easier to harvest and replant all in one click.Read the info and see if this is something you might consider as a reccuring monthly charge of $4.99 Here is the link below to read.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/185264/faq-subscription-packages

edited 05.03.2020

Post edited by Fannin (US1) on
  • i don't either. but to form a co-op it ask for something like 2,000 gold. and the co-op is only around for 1 month and then it dissolves. so we would have to restart a whole new co-op each month spending 2,000 gold each month. just not worth it to me :)
  • Here is a good site to learn about the Fishing Region
    https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/dockyard/dockyard.htm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file