Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing from my Co-op?

Logged on 23 January 2020 at 16:30 only to find this instead of my Co-op (Ripper Street):

Chat is not much better either: (The conversation is left over from last night)
The Co-op championship is also not working. I sent in a ticket. Anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    yes, I posted on server overload thread.  Others couldn't see their coop either.  Seems a lot of mess today.
  • DebRN (US1) said:
    yes, I posted on server overload thread.  Others couldn't see their coop either.  Seems a lot of mess today.
    Thank you. Seems I'm fixed now. I guess I just looked in the wrong place for answers.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Bennet Drake (US1)

This has unfortunately been happening a lot recently.
    A reload of your game should fix it. 
    One reload fixes it for me immediately but I've seen other people here on the forum say that they need to reload a number of times for the problem to clear.

What you might want to try is, while your game is running, to push Control and F5 simultaneously -  this will load you a fresh version of your farm and should clear the issue.
  • RowdyRac said:
    @Bennet Drake (US1)

This has unfortunately been happening a lot recently.
    A reload of your game should fix it. 
    One reload fixes it for me immediately but I've seen other people here on the forum say that they need to reload a number of times for the problem to clear.

What you might want to try is, while your game is running, to push Control and F5 simultaneously -  this will load you a fresh version of your farm and should clear the issue.
    Thank you. I appreciate all the help. They did reply likewise to my ticket that it was a "server overload".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file