Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ability to click on a persons name in the chat box and go to their farm directly from there.

It would be so much easier and quicker if we could just click on the person's name in the chat box and have the ability to go to their farm and sparkle them on requests then to have to scroll through multiple pages of names searching for them and going from there.  Is this possible.  So many of us would  really love this!

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    ./nod :))

That would be fantabulous ! if that is doable in html!

Not sure , if its possible to do hyperlinks in HTML :))

But i 110% support this! :D
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    hyperlinks in html is very doable LOL

Thanks! learned that today! :))
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 22.01.2020
    @Exxy (INT1) Unless I am mistaken this is already available. Should I click on a members name in our chat the following screen below opens up, I then have a choice of which specific farm I wish to visit and then go there via the green arrow.

EDIT: Sorry, you are right. I misread your request and it makes more sense now. The chat box and not the member list. My apologies Exxy.
    No worries Fallen :))

The poster pretty much asked if we could get this window directly from clicking player in chat!

it would be super nice ! :D
Sign In to comment.