Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village pond

How or when goldfishes  appear in village pond?
I have zilion goldfish flakes but no goldfish yet. I thought that from goldfish rescue I´ll get goldfishes but no...

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    They move to the pond when the event finishes.
    While the event is on we need goldfish flakes to feed them
    Once they move to the pond, we need goldfish pellets to donate to the pond
    It's easy to produce the wrong one
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This should help you with the Gold Fish Rescue event 

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
  • Anu5 (US1)Anu5 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    No goldfish moved into my pond as I thougt it maybe will happen. Several rescues was and I participated, I caught a lot goldfish... I have the same quantity of feed all the time, noone eats them.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Apparently, your co-op need to earn millions of points during the event to move any fish into that pond.
    My granddaughter's small co-op has that problem, as the few members they have cannot earn that amount.

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Anu5 (US1) Point C below indicates how many goldfish will end up in your pond. It takes a team effort to add them.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Also the Gold fish will not go into the pond as you catch them. They go in after the event ends. Be sure to keep the gold fish you have caught fed with gold fish FLAKES until the event ends.
     This should you & your co op out with this event

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
  • Anu5 (US1)Anu5 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    @Anu5 (US1) Point C below indicates how many goldfish will end up in your pond. It takes a team effort to add them.

Thank you, I had no idea that C shows that. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file