Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Alteration to Shinkei School! :))

Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
I wonder how popular it is

But maybe it would be a bit more interesting, if it would be shorter strides instead of a full long stride during a CC

it would probably require lesser rewards tho :) but who knows!

it would be mostly to include it in the Farmers League ( well the idea ) lol

Happy Farming <3

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I don't play it as its display bug makes it impossible to run.... i have zoomed out or in which the makes it difficult to see 

long term display bugs are not acceptable really 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 15.01.2020
    !
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I wonder how popular it is

But maybe it would be a bit more interesting, if it would be shorter strides instead of a full long stride during a CC

it would probably require lesser rewards tho :) but who knows!

it would be mostly to include it in the Farmers League ( well the idea ) lol

Happy Farming <3
    I don't support this suggestion because most events require a decent amount of interaction with the event itself. But with the CC, players can spend just a few minutes in the Shinkei-Suijaku and the wheel of fortune and get more points than players would get from working hard in missions. This would make it even easier for players to get scores that would affect the farmers league ranking without having to dedicate time to the missions or without requiring much strategy.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    4 Shinkei School back to back ... each lasting 24 hours instead of 1 Shinkei School lasting 4 days during CC is better.
    But .... reduce the reputation points earned in Ranking rewards to 1 million from 10 million for Rank 1 , 500k for Rank 2 and so on ....

The reduced reputations earned will not affect FL daily rankings much.

Playing shinkei school a couple of times daily is fun ... its just like a small minigame inside BF.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Dump the event all together or
     put it back to when it had nothing to do with the CC in any way.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    4 Shinkei School back to back ... each lasting 24 hours instead of 1 Shinkei School lasting 4 days during CC is better.
    But .... reduce the reputation points earned in Ranking rewards to 1 million from 10 million for Rank 1 , 500k for Rank 2 and so on ....

The reduced reputations earned will not affect FL daily rankings much.

Playing shinkei school a couple of times daily is fun ... its just like a small minigame inside BF.

In my opinion, the reputation points should be removed completely from the Shinkei-Suijaku and the cooperative WOF. That way the rankings aren't based on whether those events are played since they affect the rankings heavily. I've already lost at least four gold medals in this event from players getting large amounts of points in the WOF so it's quite annoying when someone spinning tokens for a few minutes gets more points than a few hours of missions.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I agree with ninja. The CC has been a cheaters paradise for years now with many groups relying on the CC wheel and shinkei to get ranks. It should be about mission play ONLY.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Personally I don't like the word "cheaters" since both the School and WoF are a part of the game... taking the reps out of them is fine with me.

I wholeheartedly agree that the CC should be about mission play only...

and yes, I do play the wheel and the school because they are there and give other rewards as well.
  • ivanche (INT1)ivanche (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    I don't play it as its display bug makes it impossible to run.... i have zoomed out or in which the makes it difficult to see 

long term display bugs are not acceptable really 
    same here...
Sign In to comment.