Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How can I change my language?

Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
How can I change my language of the game to English? I am from Czech Republic and play here: http://www.superhry.cz/hra/2789-goodgame-big-farm

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

In this screenshot, you can click open the servers, and select the country flag where you want to play.

The Indian, US, Australia, Britain are some of the english speaking servers.
    You can join on any one of these, and enjoy farming.

You are currently on the Czech server .. CZ1 ... with your farm username Dddbluk.

• Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    edited 05.01.2020
    If I change language it doesnt recognize my account.

I dont care about the servers, I just want english titles.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    on an English server... it will be in English... other countries are in the language of that country.  Google translate or something similar is the only way you can see what they are saying... in English.  Did you sign up for the wrong country by mistake?  Your farm is located on the CZ1 server... thus everything will be in Czech.
  • If I change language it doesnt recognize my account.

I dont care about the servers, I just want english titles.
    @Dddbluk (CZ1) Czech is the only language available on the CZ1 server, unlike the International server, where you can switch between any of the languages on the login screen, so you would have to start a new farm on a different server, to play in a different language.
    (...)
    @Dddbluk (CZ1) Czech is the only language available on the CZ1 server, unlike the International server, where you can switch between any of the languages on the login screen, so you would have to start a new farm on a different server, to play in a different language.
    Isnt this like super stupid?
  • (...)
    Isnt this like super stupid?
    Not really,  the registration page may not be the most user friendly one I ever saw, but the options are all there.

If you are located in the Czech Republic, it will automatically display the Czech flag for language & give you the option to register on either the Czech server or the International server:

If you do not speak Czech, you could have changed the flag to the English one & you would be given the choice of the English or International servers:

If you had not changed the flag & just registered on the International server, you would be able to access your farm on that server from any language now, but the Czech server is only available from the Czech flag (language).
    If it is possible to have all languages on international server, what reason is there for other servers to have only one language. This game is the only one, that doesnt let you choose you server and language independently.
  • No offence, but surely the answer to that is obvious, the International server offers exactly what you are asking for & in addition to that, there are dedicated servers for many languages, which makes it easier for the players, with things like forming coops etc because everyone speaks the same language & it also means there can be (and are) separate forums for the most widely spoken languages, linked to those dedicated servers.  As I already explained to you, it DOES let you choose & no mater which language you choose (by the flag) you are also given the option to play on the international sever.

I can understand that you are annoyed at having to choose now between staying on the CZ server or starting a new farm on an English speaking server & I agree that the registration/login page is not the clearest one that I have ever seen, but the options are all there & available to new players.

Good luck
    Wabbit

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file