Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA

Hello everyone!!
im sorry my first post for this NEW YEAR this time has nothing to do with the game. is about whats happening in AUSTRALIA these days, an area as large as Belgium has been burned, thousend of people have loste their homes, there are deaths  :(((( more than half billion animals dead.... Lets PRAY for them, for all our friends in NSW and surrounds , for all those men and women of the FIRE Service that are fighting against the flames for weeks now.
i have a proposition to make to GGS too, without any obligation feeling.
it will be GREAT if part of the money we spend buying gold here goes as donations  for Australian Red Cross, Fire Service or any other organisation GGS thinks will help in this BIG TRAGEDY for a whole country.

Comments

• Well said Amber, it is hard to imagine the sheer magnitude of the current disaster in Australia, our hearts go out to all those living through it & our condolences to all the friends & families of those who have lost their lives & homes - I pray for rain for you, lots of it! & that the the rest of the world descends upon you, with the help that you so desperately need, to get the fires under control!

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 05.01.2020
    I think helping the firefighting efforts in Australia using the proceeds of gold we buy will be a worthy cause. My question will be: will doing this mean that if I buy a $100 worth of gold, I will only get a smaller than normal percentage of gold for that amount or will I get the full amount and then GGS donates to the effort from the $100 I gave them for the gold?  Depending on how much is taken from  us, will we get some kind of statement (for tax deduction purposes)?  I do know that when I donate directly to the Red Cross or to a Charity agency like Samaritan's Purse for the AU firefighting relief, I will get a receipt so I can declare as my Income Tax Deductions?  Just a though!  And Yes, I am praying for Australia.  Here in Oregon, we have sent firefighters over there to help as well as some of the Erikson Air Crane helicopters/crew.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I would doubt a company like this would spend any money on donations like that.  My prayers are with all in Australia.  We visited there just over a year ago... and to think the places we visited may no longer even be standing is sobering. The whole country is ringed in fire... May GOD bring rain to end the fire.  The lasting effects on tourism will be years of struggle for them.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I have been following this quite closely and it is simply heart breaking to see the utter devastation taking place. Human lives, millions of animals and property that can and never will be replaced. My prayers to all those Down Under.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file