Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do they decide who is in my farm league group?

For the current event, HWE, I have stayed in the number one spot, which is very unusual for me for this event.  It's not my jam and I don't really push myself in it.  It turns out that all of the other members in the league group are below 100. In fact they are below 80! I am level 326.  This makes no sense to me.  Im not complaining about getting all the gold medals this time, but Im sure the other 8 people are wondering the same thing. I  So how do they choose who is in a group?  thought it was based on our performance from the previous event but that was a cc and i was second in my coop with over 3 million points. so that doesnt make sense either. 

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    but what did you do in that farmers league and the one before it? if there was one before it i dont rember? it is supposed to go based on farmers league title. like the players in mine are orchardist and talented orchardist because we leveled up with the last 3 medals given.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Answer ✓
    You will be grouped with 8 players of equal level from your server for the first league event.

All remaining events you will be grouped with players equal in ranking from the previous league event.

EXAMPLE: Say you rank 3rd in the 1st event of the Farmers League.
    For the 2nd event you will be grouped with players that also ranked 3rd in their 1st event. For the 3rd event you will be grouped with players of equal ranking from their 2nd event. And so on, until the Farmers League ends.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Thank You Crazy.  I get it now. It seems like a strange way to do it since players will have events they excel alt and those they don't

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    It's awkward when you end up paired with all your co-op members.

:)
  • I don't get it. Just because I my level 50 ranked 3rd I shouldn't be put up against some one that is level 548 and ranked 3rd. This is crazy.  Where is the logic or fairness. You can't compete and its discouraging.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file