Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dusted and done :)

Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
No more dust, airstrikes or farting fields. :) Now if only GGS would fix the rest of the irritants that bug our game. Reminds of the Fireflies song by Owl City.
Post edited by Fallen (INT1) on

Comments

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Yay :):)
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99

Thank you for the beautiful new sunflowers, roses and violets! And for the upgrade that give players the option to exchange deepsea boats at Santa's Workshop!  All my unused boats can now be traded for something nice I hope !!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Where is Santa's Workshop?
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Where is Santa's Workshop?

I also can't find it. :/
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I have not seen Santa's workshop either. :/
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Bet we can expect it this weekend. As it usually runs for a week/6 days.
    An over view of the event https://crazybigfarm.net/events/santas_workshop.htm
  • I like the new little firefly effects.  It does let you know when you've done something without feeling like you blew it up!  The visuals to flowers, etc are nice too.  Still want to know where our usual Seasonal events are?  We've had time to get & display them before the season was over.  Don't want to get them the day before either.  Perhaps they need an advent calendar to look at!
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Yes it would be very nice to know when the Seasonal events are starting. Maybe we can ask Madame ..... Hokus when Santa's coming to town.....
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 16.12.2019
    I like the new little firefly effects.  It does let you know when you've done something without feeling like you blew it up!  The visuals to flowers, etc are nice too.  Still want to know where our usual Seasonal events are?  We've had time to get & display them before the season was over.  Don't want to get them the day before either.  Perhaps they need an advent calendar to look at!
    You can tell that you have done something because he brown field gets green sprouts, or the wind mill blades turn.  No need for animated sparkles or dust storms.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file