Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rudolph is on Strike

I can't get the page to scroll down for Rudolph and can't get the prize for today. Please fix this.

Comments

• billyray (GB1)billyray (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    See they have done it again, every year - Start rudolph daytime on the 1st December.
    get prize . Late night player log in roughley same time as always to find changed at the end of the day on day 2 and not 24 hrs from start time.
    Therefore it's now on day three and you want me to pay for you messing it up yet again.
     You would have thought such a simple taste GGS could get it right.

Another task impossible to complete.

• AU players only had a couple of hours for day 1.  I was lucky enough to be online but I was the ONLY 1 from my co op that got day 1

• skaukatt (GB1)skaukatt (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    I have same problem as billyray, play mostly late evening and its on day 3 so no day 2.

Same last year.  Lots of complaints last time and they done it again this year just proves they do not listen to players.

24 hours in a day GGS
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    Same issue as last year, so I don't expect anything has changed. A 24 hr day is beyond GGS programming skills. See if next year is different.
  • I finally got it.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Hardly worth th effort.......putting it simply, the rewards suck!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I mostly agree except my Mystery Box had a GML in it, so no complaints.  I don't the think the event was designed to be a cash cow for the players, just a little Christmas fun. Like real Advent Calendars, open the door and get a small treat.  The only day I dread is the chipmonk one -- more work for very little.
  • skaukatt (GB1)skaukatt (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    Hardly worth th effort.......putting it simply, the rewards suck!
    its not about the prizes, the fact it's supposed to be a bit of fun for christmas, something GGS do not seem to get

So much for merry christmas all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file