Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here!

mistelzweige-0049gif von 123gifde

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 28.11.2019
    First Dream World Tokens
    Then Balloon Wof Tokens
    Now Xmas Tokens ...

What happens to our old tokens ... Will they get irrelevant soon ?

The speedy grower ... Will trigger gold lock for everyone almost all the time ...
    If limit in gold lock is increased, Swift seeder will eat away extra gold every now and then.

Not to mention accidentally clicking speedy grower instead of Swift seeder.

Except the two above, looking forward to the update.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Looking forward to it but why do update at lunchtime when some of us have a quick log in during our lunch hour ? :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I would like to see repeat harvest button(repeat harvestor on all buildings on one click) to come instead of speedy grower.
    Also provide swift seeder on temporary farms(viking, candy, island etc).

I wish like ship and greenhouse, boat rental also transfer to the MF.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    How about fixing all errors in events where people get points from previous events (FHWE and Northern Farm) so there is no way of competing fairly?
    I thought GGS was so big on balance........
    If you click the speedy grower , it will skip all the chicken coops, cows, apples, cherry, windmill on the MF all at once .....

Practically, no one would do that .... it will cost them a lot of gold.

A repeat all button could have been a better option ... to add instead of the Speedy grower.
    A charm all button to charm others building would have been good.
    Swift seeder for Boats, filling all boats with the previous equipment could have been good.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Oh nice, More bugs added today so looking forward to them !
    edited 28.11.2019
    How about fixing all errors in events where people get points from previous events (FHWE and Northern Farm) so there is no way of competing fairly?
    Balance ? ... lol

The way so many players are skipping their way to lester level 80 on many servers , im seeing a big unbalance hitting the game withing a few months.
    We are probably going to see a repeat of DSF rework 2017 and Acrobatic kites 2018 situation again.

• Griffo64 (GB1)Griffo64 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    If you click the speedy grower , it will skip all the chicken coops, cows, apples, cherry, windmill on the MF all at once .....

Practically, no one would do that .... it will cost them a lot of gold.

A repeat all button could have been a better option ... to add instead of the Speedy grower.
    A charm all button to charm others building would have been good.
    Swift seeder for Boats, filling all boats with the previous equipment could have been good.

That's the one i'd love to see...
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Is update coming today?
    Its already too long but update is not coming.
    And 1pm CET has passed......2pm has also passed. An endless warningsign......counter has long gone stopped counting down.
  • Klarissa (IN1)Klarissa (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6
    Is the maintenance going to start today? The timer displayed earlier caused a huge inconvenience!
  • I like bug fixes, but they obviously added a major bug in doing the others. At least it is the end of the CC so I'm just doing what missions come and collecting my farm clean instead of waiting for the upgrade to be done.

An update update should would be useful though.
  • Sharma G (IN1)Sharma G (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    start the new update guys

we are waiting for it...

its 2:30 pm CET now

I would like to see repeat harvest button(repeat harvestor on all buildings on one click) to come instead of speedy grower.
    Also provide swift seeder on temporary farms(viking, candy, island etc).

yes bro..
    you are right.
    there is need of  repeat harvest button(repeat harvestor on all buildings on one click) instead of speedy grower
    i agree with you
    finally, the maintenance break is here...

now keep patience for some time

and then have fun enjoying winter farm...
    I hope Christmas Preparations event is coming ... that is the best ...

Is it coming ?
  • i want to ask that  cc will come most or vf will come most in this xmas update??

:# 

i want to ask that  cc will come most or vf will come most in this xmas update??

:# 

"Preparation is the key to having the most enjoyable holiday season ever!"

Not that GGS will announce what event is coming when .......
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 28.11.2019
    Balance?  Are you kidding?  When people in the level 90's with farms still having locked land and locked building and locked levels, are put into Farmer's Leagues divisions with people that are level 500 and fully developed farms, there is NO balance. 

Instead of running Dream World, bascialy a second big farm simultaneously, they should run separate big farms for gold buyers and those that do not spend a lot of gold.  The rankings have become a joke with people buying their rankings.

Our co op came in second in the silver league for the last village fair (Nov 9 ) and when the ranking package was finally sent out, the only choices we were given were between chicken coops.  The friendship meadow was NOT shown as one of the options and even though our co op leader has been constantly working to get that meadow for us.  We still have not gotten it.  So many of us are suspicious of these new revamping and updates.
    Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    My eyes Thank you for not putting the snow under the buildings :)
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    The big question that I have is; Why did you move aspects of the Flower Farm to the Main Farm? Explain your motivation for this move. please.

I may have more questions as I move from farm to farm.
    All there is is a snow horizon and very bottom so the decos with snow and the goats or donkeys with snow, still look silly amidst the clean ones.
    edited 28.11.2019
    The game is lagging a lot after the update.

Cant see whole of GF and FF .... its just green

Clicking on the World map, makes my game stuck.

MF looks too crowded :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    LOVE the snow option!!
    Just love this new appearance of crops ....  :)

Credit where credit is due, Great update, game running a lot smoother, love the look of the WF etc and snow effect. I wonder what is planned for the space where the boat and greenhouse was.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Where has the harbour gone & why is the greenhouse on the main farm instead of flower farm? Is this what was supposed to happen or is it another screw up?
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23

I agree, the Main Farm is very crowded now. Yet another GGS mistake.
    Just love this new appearance of crops ....  :)

Me too i think they are a great improvement 

I agree, with the larger animals and the added boat and greenhouse it feels cluttered and crowded like i am zoomed in when i am not.  Why shove it all on one page?
Sign In to comment.