CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,793Moderator, ModGreen

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here!

mistelzweige-0049gif von 123gifde

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• Looking forward to it but why do update at lunchtime when some of us have a quick log in during our lunch hour ? :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 986IN1
    I would like to see repeat harvest button(repeat harvestor on all buildings on one click) to come instead of speedy grower.
    Also provide swift seeder on temporary farms(viking, candy, island etc).

I wish like ship and greenhouse, boat rental also transfer to the MF.

httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 843IN1
    edited 28.11.2019
    How about fixing all errors in events where people get points from previous events (FHWE and Northern Farm) so there is no way of competing fairly?
    I thought GGS was so big on balance........
    Balance ? ... lol

The way so many players are skipping their way to lester level 80 on many servers , im seeing a big unbalance hitting the game withing a few months.
    We are probably going to see a repeat of DSF rework 2017 and Acrobatic kites 2018 situation again.

The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 986IN1
    Is update coming today?
    Its already too long but update is not coming.
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) Posts: 814NL1
    And 1pm CET has passed......2pm has also passed. An endless warningsign......counter has long gone stopped counting down.

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• Is the maintenance going to start today? The timer displayed earlier caused a huge inconvenience!
  • I like bug fixes, but they obviously added a major bug in doing the others. At least it is the end of the CC so I'm just doing what missions come and collecting my farm clean instead of waiting for the upgrade to be done.

An update update should would be useful though.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • start the new update guys

we are waiting for it...

its 2:30 pm CET now

• I would like to see repeat harvest button(repeat harvestor on all buildings on one click) to come instead of speedy grower.
    Also provide swift seeder on temporary farms(viking, candy, island etc).

yes bro..
    you are right.
    there is need of  repeat harvest button(repeat harvestor on all buildings on one click) instead of speedy grower
    i agree with you
  • finally, the maintenance break is here...

now keep patience for some time

and then have fun enjoying winter farm...
    I hope Christmas Preparations event is coming ... that is the best ...

Is it coming ?
    The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • i want to ask that  cc will come most or vf will come most in this xmas update??

:# 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) Posts: 814NL1
    i want to ask that  cc will come most or vf will come most in this xmas update??

:# 

"Preparation is the key to having the most enjoyable holiday season ever!"

Not that GGS will announce what event is coming when .......

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 198US1
    edited 28.11.2019
    How about fixing all errors in events where people get points from previous events (FHWE and Northern Farm) so there is no way of competing fairly?
    I thought GGS was so big on balance........
    Balance?  Are you kidding?  When people in the level 90's with farms still having locked land and locked building and locked levels, are put into Farmer's Leagues divisions with people that are level 500 and fully developed farms, there is NO balance. 

Instead of running Dream World, bascialy a second big farm simultaneously, they should run separate big farms for gold buyers and those that do not spend a lot of gold.  The rankings have become a joke with people buying their rankings.

Our co op came in second in the silver league for the last village fair (Nov 9 ) and when the ranking package was finally sent out, the only choices we were given were between chicken coops.  The friendship meadow was NOT shown as one of the options and even though our co op leader has been constantly working to get that meadow for us.  We still have not gotten it.  So many of us are suspicious of these new revamping and updates.
    Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) Posts: 17GB1
    The big question that I have is; Why did you move aspects of the Flower Farm to the Main Farm? Explain your motivation for this move. please.

I may have more questions as I move from farm to farm.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 198US1
    All there is is a snow horizon and very bottom so the decos with snow and the goats or donkeys with snow, still look silly amidst the clean ones.
    edited 28.11.2019
    The game is lagging a lot after the update.

Cant see whole of GF and FF .... its just green

Clicking on the World map, makes my game stuck.

MF looks too crowded :)

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 1,003GB1
    Credit where credit is due, Great update, game running a lot smoother, love the look of the WF etc and snow effect. I wonder what is planned for the space where the boat and greenhouse was.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) Posts: 100US1
    Where has the harbour gone & why is the greenhouse on the main farm instead of flower farm? Is this what was supposed to happen or is it another screw up?
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) Posts: 17GB1
    The game is lagging a lot after the update.

Cant see whole of GF and FF .... its just green

Clicking on the World map, makes my game stuck.

MF looks too crowded :)
    I agree, the Main Farm is very crowded now. Yet another GGS mistake.
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 1,003GB1
    Just love this new appearance of crops ....  :)

Me too i think they are a great improvement 
Sign In to comment.