Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Northern Lights Farm - Discussion

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    It is going to be interesting  :)
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    You could say that about any event these days. lol :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Dont you think they should be sorting the prizes out for the VF for those who didnt get the end reward for coming placed 1,2 and 3 before doing more events. Laughable !! 
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 15.11.2019
    WHY DID IT GO AND NOW ITS BACK AGAIN,  OR  DID I MISS SOMETHING
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    This is so similar to the Viking farm it might have been nice to have a break with one of the other temp farms like the tropical island.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 15.11.2019
    Back-to- back Viking Farms isn't ideal, but surely the scheduler should have realized that the Festive Farm makes more sense as it will be running close to the holidays.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it is the northern farm right now. which means that the festive farm will probably be next.so it will be viking,northern then festive. which if i rember right it has been like that the last couple years.
    it is the northern farm right now. which means that the festive farm will probably be next.so it will be viking,northern then festive. which if i rember right it has been like that the last couple years.
    I think you're right.
  • everyone in my northern lights have already still got the points from the last one we just played
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    same as mine most have 5 mil points already, dont think im going to risk playing it.
    edited 15.11.2019
    it's the exact same amount of finished ranking points from the last event as well ...so it all depends when you log in between the last event finishing and the next one starting D 
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same thing just happened to me. I completed the house, the deco was moving across the screen, then nothing. I refreshed, cleared everything, logged out, etc. No deco. :(
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 15.11.2019
    everyone's points are at the same as people are showing above. should it be saying "viking farm"? or should it say Northern lights? I almost built my entire farm already....some have viking farms while others have the northern lights.  something is wrong. 
    @RowdyRac Do we need to put in a support ticket, or will they fix it and give us the deco?  At any rate, could it be reported?  Thanks!artful (US1) said:
    Same thing just happened to me. I completed the house, the deco was moving across the screen, then nothing. I refreshed, cleared everything, logged out, etc. No deco. :(

• I really hate to be the voice of dissent here, but the ship takes the wrong seeds. Does this mean we aren't getting horseshoes? I like this farm because of the ducks, but we all will need those seeds within a month. I hope you have a plan for that.
    I really hate to be the voice of dissent here, but the ship takes the wrong seeds. Does this mean we aren't getting horseshoes? I like this farm because of the ducks, but we all will need those seeds within a month. I hope you have a plan for that.
    My last ship asked for the correct seeds. I'll have to see what the next one asked for.
  • Just look at what is on the first page of your greenhouse. It changed but the farm didn't. Major horseshoe problem is on the horizon.
  • Mrs M.B (GB1)Mrs M.B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    @RowdyRac Do we need to put in a support ticket, or will they fix it and give us the deco?  At any rate, could it be reported?  Thanks!artful (US1) said:

I have just brought land as per the side task, then cleared the land, it showed that I had won a cult stone decoration, but I have not received it.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Me three.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Just look at what is on the first page of your greenhouse. It changed but the farm didn't. Major horseshoe problem is on the horizon.
    Just look at what is on the first page of your greenhouse. It changed but the farm didn't. Major horseshoe problem is on the horizon.
    aren't the seeds the same for the viking and northern lights farms?
    aren't the seeds the same for the viking and northern lights farms?
    Yes, all the Viking Farms ask for the same seeds.

The first page of my greenhouse didn't change. It's showing the correct seeds for the Northern Lights farm. All the viking farms (northern lights, festive), ask for the same seeds. It's all correct on my end.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same for me as well
    yep sme here.. looks like the programmer forgot to put the lights on 
    We probably should keep an eye out when completing other side/chapter tasks.
  • we just did this farm, why are we doing exact same again, just different skins
Sign In to comment.