Missing rewards Village Fair ending 13 November

1235»

Comments

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,235
    @carjola (AU1)

Yes, you are indeed on the list.
    I went through this thread more than 10 times and every player who clearly indicated that they had received the wrong "size" of compensation package and/or did not receive the second compensation package rectifying that mistake, has been places on the list.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240
    edited 03.12.2019
    Thank you @RowdyRac

:):smile:
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    @RowdyRac Thank you for compensation.
    BTW may I get the list of the compensation we got?
    And the last reward of the compensation of choosing, it was not showing the stuff to choose between.
    And I know don't even know what I got from that 

Well Thanks again :)  

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 837

I received something now, but the 7 gold mystery boxes nor the 5 Balloon tokens were included. hmm
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,235
    @jitu7 (IN1)

I took a screenshot of what I received, am assuming we all got the same items for this compensation:

I also do not know what the chooseable reward was meant to be.

@Summer (SKN1)
    There had not been gold mystery boxes in the original compensation either, only the gold themed boxes.
    If they are not in your inventory you might try using Control+F5 for a fresh reload of your game and see if they turn up.

You posted earlier (on the 16th of November)  that you had received the lowest level package for the original compensation, right ?  At that time you will have received 5 balloon tokens. All 3 levels of compensation package received only 5 balloon tokens each.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes I got the same rewards. I think chooseable reward was of Construction Tokens of Second construction slot.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 837
    RowdyRac  *embarrassed* Thank you for putting me right :smile:

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    I received my compensation and my rewards today.  Thank you !!!!!!  
  • thanks I also received mine today

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240
    Thank you @RowdyRac & GGS, I also received my compensation package.   Much appreciated  :)
Sign In to comment.