Missing rewards Village Fair ending 13 November

Comments

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 153
    Or they are out of excuses and a ashamed to tell that to the players.
    But by this time we should be used to that. They will lay down a while and then starting all-over like nothing has happend in the past.

Like a for of selected memory loss. But luckely for GGS there are lots of players with a memory like a elephant.
    Players i know don,t even bother anymore to send a ticket,they stop playing events,stop playing gold and come now and then on-line when they were always a few hour a day on-line.
    I think the Big Farme Horse is very sick and in a terminal fase. And we are pulling on a nearly dead horse
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 153
    Still no word from support about the missing end of VF Rewards, total silence !! I hope anyone joining the game see all these posts about how players are having to wait weeks to get a response and not getting rewards that they are due !!

Just received an e mail as i had just finished writing the above basically saying my ticket as been closed because i was already being taken care of on another ticket ( which i might add i had, had no response from them, and if i want to i can open another one ?? I give up and so do all my coop in future we play no events and we buy no more gold !!
    Amen to that Sharon.
  • AmeliaJ (GB1)AmeliaJ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    My Coop "Play Easy", came first in our league. We havent received our rewards for the village fair either. Really disappointing as we're a new coop and we were really chuffed! Come on GG! Help us out here eh? 
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    Still nothing over here in Chronic Farmers for our end of event rewards, gold league 3rd place. I sent in a ticket as @WascallyWabbit had posted, got a generic response it was being looked into...3 days ago. Copied and pasted scripted responses is not fixing the issue of all these unhappy players who worked hard for those rewards!
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,043
    well when they treat there players the way they do they cannot complain when the money stops pouring in !!
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
    A Fool Is Easily Parted From There Money!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 383
    Unfortunately since we have received our "consolation" prizes rather than the actual VF rewards, GGS will not answer any of us from the Support tickets we sent in for the last event.   :/

Unfortunately since we have received our "consolation" prizes rather than the actual VF rewards, GGS will not answer any of us from the Support tickets we sent in for the last event.   :/
    The consolidation package was for the first 2 days of missing rewards though, not the end of event rewards that many didn't get which they said they were still looking into. Instead of posting the top players of Dream World, they should have been working on fixing what they broke! Who cares about a new horse season, we are still waiting on VF end of event rewards!
  • Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    So, how long do we have to wait? Do the right thing, sack yourself and let the company employ people who can do the job better.

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,043
    So, how long do we have to wait? Do the right thing, sack yourself and let the company employ people who can do the job better.

They are just fobbing everyone off rather than giving out what players where entitled to. Ignoring us and hoping we just go away and carry on like idiots.
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
    A Fool Is Easily Parted From There Money!
  • what is happening for the players who got compensation for low level player and not high level.  We were told that on Monday the would be more info on what is happening.  It is now Wednesday and still no info. 

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 20.11.2019
    what is happening for the players who got compensation for low level player and not high level.  We were told that on Monday the would be more info on what is happening.  It is now Wednesday and still no info. 
    There is a new update

Hi All,

Just an update to let you know what is happening with the Village Fair rewards:

Activity Rewards
    The team are still working on the issues that some players have with the compensation packages.

Ranking Rewards
    The list of affected coops has been completed & we are now just waiting for a date/time for this to be fixed.
    - Affected coops will received their reward according to their ranking.
    - Internal coop rewards cannot be paid out according to their coop internal ranking, therefore, members will be getting the following package: 70 seaweed fertilizer, 6 seaweed humus and 5 gold mystery boxes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone explain the internal co op rewards??  What are those?
    Thank you, my coop received our ranking awards and package today!
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    still not add 2 package
  • A week later I hope we hear something today about the players who did not get correct compensation package

• it is now 2 weeks since VF ended (13th Nov according to title) and still no word or fix for those who got the wrong package.  Can we please get info what is happening.  We don't just forget about it.

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,234
    @Byron Longford (AU1)

We have received no further information regarding this issue.  :|  

So you received the smallest compensation package and want the balance of the items that make up the difference between the smallest and the largest package, yes ?

My advice would be to contact Support and explain this ^^^ to them.  I believe that would be your best option.
    @Summer (SKN1)

I am not aware of any list being compiled - which is, of course, not to say that it isn't but I would expect to have heard of such.

Therefore I will stand by what I said above, we have had no further information regarding the issue, despite asking after it regularly.

Although it is the official position to not recommend people to go to Support "lightly", I will go out on a limb here and say again:  It is my personal opinion that that is your best option. 
    I may, of course be wrong, but that is what I would have done if I was very keen on getting the missing items.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240

@RowdyRac here is what we were told to do on the 16/11/19 from Wabbit

Hi Everyone,

ACTIVITY REWARD COMPENSATION PACKAGES:
    We have been informed that the the packages should have all now been sent out, but we have also had reports from some high level players that they have only received the lowest level package & not the additional one for their level. The team are going to investigate this on Monday, so, for now:

If you were active in the Village fair & have still not received your compensation or have only received part of it, please post HERE

We have done this & have waited patiently for further update of when we would be expecting the difference between what we received & what we were told we would be getting for everyones levels

It is very obviously extremely clear that GGS/Stillfront don't give a stuff for their players...all we are ever told is plain lies!!

We all know that you Mods do an extremely hard job & report what you have been told from the company & we all appreciate what a good job you all do, but it is very hard on us the players that keep getting feed nothing but lies from this company.

Don't they realize that they are slowly but surely destroying a very good game that people love to play because of their attitude to the very people that pay their bills !!!

:(

Hi all,

I did see Wabbit's post.
    Although I would hate to speak on behalf of another mod, I am fairly sure that was not intended to indicate that a list is being compiled and that people on the list will get compensated. The first problem that springs to mind is the many, many people who do not visit the forum and would therefore have no opportunity to be on the list.  

In summary, it basically comes down to this:

In the week and a half since Wabbit posted we have repeatedly asked for news on the topic.
    No news have been forthcoming.
    When I said you should open a ticket with Support, that was NOT the official position.  That was just me voicing my personal opinion as to what you should consider doing.  Didn't like to see you asking and asking and not get an answer - my apologies if I confused the issue in the process.

You can certainly choose to wait longer for official news on the topic and we will definitely post about it if/as soon as any becomes available.
  • @RowdyRac I now have a ticket for this problem, I will let everyone know the outcome.

• Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    @RowdyRac I now have a ticket for this problem, I will let everyone know the outcome.
    I also have a ticket. It means as much as our complaints here on the Forum. Zilch.
    No effort to communicate. No effort to help. No effort to do the job they are paid for.
    Like someone remarked earlier: The issue will just die quietly and the already proven-to-be-incompetent software developers will carry on stumbling from the one disaster to the other (like the start of the CC just ended) and Wally Wabbit will wone day wonder why he dwefended wthem. 
    My coop stopped buying gold. We play with dollars only and do no more competitions. And, would you believe it, we have peace.
    edited 02.12.2019
    Hello everyone,

We finally got the go ahead this morning to compile a list regarding this issue.

I will put the names of everyone that posted about it in this thread on that list.
    Everyone that did a ticket regarding the issue will also be put on the list automatically.
    Any of your friends and coop members that were affected can also still post their names here until 9am CEST tomorrow (03.12.2019) in order to make the list.
    After that, the list will be closed.

These are the specific criteria for anyone that should go onto the list:
    • Players that have not received anything at all from the last compensations, although they took part in the Village Fair event.
    • Players that initially received the wrong (smaller) compensation package, and then thereafter did not received an additional package.

Please note, this list is for the incomplete/missing compensation packages relating to the missing activity rewards of the first 2 days of the event.  It is not for missing ranking rewards - for those you will still need to deal with Support directly.

I am earnestly asking everyone, please do NOT put a name on this list that does NOT belong on it. Let's not make it so that we never get this kind of opportunity again due to it getting abused.

Edited to change the date. It should read the 3rd of December at 9 am CEST.
    Post edited by RowdyRac on
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Is my name in the list?
    I have the second issue: Players that initially received the wrong (smaller) compensation package, and then thereafter did not received an additional package.

I know I am late but I was away from game when this post was posted.
    I hope I will get my rewards soon :)

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
    @jitu7 (IN1)

Sorry, that was me being daft ... the date is the 3rd, not the second, so tomorrow morning.
    And yes, I have your name on the list.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Okay great :)

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240
    I hope that I am also on this list as I only received the lowest package & not the one stated for the highest levels.
Sign In to comment.