Home Technical Help
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Missing rewards Village Fair ending 13 November

Comments

• Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Will communication not bring a marvelous improvement in customer satisfaction?
    That is just the basic show of decency, is it not?
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,044
    Same as last time it took them over a week to give us the rewards that we didnt get and now we sit and wait again and no word on the subject !!
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
    A Fool Is Easily Parted From There Money!
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,204
    Shhhh noone's listening. Its weekend in Germany..
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240
    I still haven't seen anything more come through in regards to receiving the difference between the lower level compensation package and what I was supposed to receive being a lvl 379 player.

I am really hoping that GGS will remedy this on Monday.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 5,995

For latest news regarding Activity reward compensation packages & missing Ranking rewards,

SEE HERE

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• I only received low level package, not high level @WascallyWabbit

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    edited 16.11.2019
    I only received the lower level compensation package and no rewards!   5th in the gold league...Farm and Garden
    Post edited by kris61 (US1) on
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    I only received the small compensation package.

My coop did not receive any co-op rewards:
    Monsters Inc
    2nd place
    Silver League

• I am at level 415; play for The Brats and received less than the smallest package; that of a low ranked player.  Getting less than even the smallest package is unfair considering the time and effort involved... The Brats placed 1st in the Village Fair.  When will we get the promised LARGER than what we should have received package as promised?
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 136
    Am Level 522, received only lower level compensation package
    debj @ en 1
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 940
    Give everyone 25 Balloon Tokens ... And end this VF issue.

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 317
    I only received the low lvl compensation package
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I played VF actively but got the package with the smallest level group rewards.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 837
    edited 17.11.2019

I did not receive the high lvl package.

Editing in: just the lowest. Thought it was the one from lvl 64 -150, but realize that it was the lowest lvl one.

And may I ask why we are to post this here? Will only the players/co-ops that post here get correct compensation?

Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 31
    I have received the first compensation package (the lowest package)...nothing else...

• des6 (SKN1)des6 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Level 468. Received no rewards/compensation in the gold league of the village farm.
  • I also only received the low-level reward package and not the higher level.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,204
    Will there be an announcement ingame also, for the players not reading here?
  • I only received the lowest compensation package, I am above level 150
  • twam (NL1)twam (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    I only received the low lvl compensation package I am level 476
  • Babe (SKN1)Babe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    Hi Guys,

Sorry that this compensation is so confusing, we are trying to get information for you & have just posted what we have been told today:
    Announcement update

Those of you on higher levels who got the lowest package so far, will be getting more, in due course & we are also still trying to find out what is happening with the end of event ranking rewards, which some of you are missing. :/
    I got the compensation but it was low to what I was told.
    I got the compensation of 6-64 level players but I am at level 188.

Name: babe - Coop: Fremtiden - Server: SKN1/Nordic1
  • I'm pretty sure i got my compensation package except i still seem to have no balloon tokens, i have already contacted support bu they have not gotten back to me.

Username: The Best King, Coop name: ALLEANZA ALLEVA, Server: INT1/International

• Our coop "Rustig Plekje" got third in the golden competition but none of the  members received  any gift.   Hope  all members  will receive their earnings afterall.
  • Ravn (SKN1)Ravn (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    I did'nt get the right compensation package for the Village fair. I am at level 218.
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    i have only recived the lowesr compension reward whats new and did not get the gold box
  • sbarker (US1)sbarker (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    i'm in circle k coop. we came in second in village fair. we did not receive the awards for our second place twice iin the last two village fairs. which means we should have been promoted to the next level the time before. i would appreciated getting our rewards promised, especially the production items and decorations we were promised. that now makes two second place in silver in last two village fair.
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,044
    we are still waiting for the choice of the end rewards for the small cow, pig or friendship meadow i have messaged support twice now
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
    A Fool Is Easily Parted From There Money!
  • Babe (SKN1)Babe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    edited 18.11.2019
    Ive still only received the lowest level package and not the additional one for my level (lvl 188)

Name: babe - Coop: Fremtiden - Server: SKN1/Nordic1 and now it's Monday...
    Post edited by Babe (SKN1) on
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    We haven't gotten our 2nd place silver league ranking rewards either.  Just checking for updates since we were supposed to hear more.
Sign In to comment.