CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Missing rewards Village Fair ending 13 November

My coop received no rewards in the Gold league of the VF ending this morning. (Sweet Waters UK Server.)
Will you please investigate?
Thanks

Comments

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 1,003GB1
    Not received the final prize again for the village fair !! None of our coop as received them
    same here for silver league ours didnt either.
  • Not received the final prize again for the village fair !! None of our coop as received them
    None of our co-op members have received final prizes either. Guess it will take 2-3 days to sort it all out.

• Same with us in Silver League.

• Babe (SKN1)Babe (SKN1) Posts: 6SKN1
    edited 13.11.2019
    The coop that I'm a member of  - didn't receive our first 90 diligence rewards in the VF ending this morning. (coop name: Fremtiden - we got the 1st place in the diamond league in the VF - SKN1 Server.)
    Will you please investigate.
    Thanks
    Post edited by Babe (SKN1) on
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,793Moderator, ModGreen
    The coop that I'm a member of  - didn't receive our first 90 diligence rewards in the VF ending this morning. (coop name: Fremtiden - we got the 1st place in the diamond league in the VF - SKN1 Server.)
    Will you please investigate.
    Thanks
    @Babe (SKN1) The missing activity rewards will be compensated, we are just waiting for an announcement to post about those. Can you confirm whether or not you got the ranking rewards for the end of the event?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) Posts: 375US1
    Will they ever get this right???   :/

• Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) Posts: 22GB1
    I will surely be surprised if they do. 
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) Posts: 37US1
    My coop did not get the ranking rewards for the end of Village Fair...gold league 3rd place! Nor did we get any of the diligence rewards ending this morning. US1 Server, coop name Chronic Farmers. Can someone please investigate and give us the rewards we worked so hard for! Thanks
    ~Come Join us at Chronic Farmers US1~
    Signature by farmerjohn 22 (US1) thank you! 
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) Posts: 142US1
    Same here in gold league 

Design by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) Posts: 14SKN1
    my coop won the bronze division by about 1.000.000 points. and we got nothing
    hmm no thats not right, we did get to paint some building in 'autumn colours'

Its annoying that we have to complain each and every time. just fiz things ! 
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) Posts: 391US1
    Same happened for my coop (Green Giants US1) in our division. We placed 1st and won by over 2M points. We did not receive our prizes either for finishing first. Please look into this. Thank you.
    Leader of the Green Giants Coop

We're recruiting! Visit us on the US1 Server and apply to join our group today.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,793Moderator, ModGreen

For missing ACTIVITY rewards 

See this Announcement

For missing RANKING rewards

We should have another announcement (hopefully today or tomorrow)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) Posts: 20HU1
    Dear Mods,

I have read the new announcment about VF event compensation...
    I don't know who made this decision...
    We reached the last reward before that hotfix. So we received no activity rewards at all. And now? Every player will get the same package...every player who participated and every player who did not participate in the event...
    I trusted in the GGS...I hoped they will make better job. This is ridiculous...this 'compensation' is a bad joke.

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) Posts: 71GB1
    @BlueMoon (HU1) Totally agree with you that the package is so unfair. Our co op lost 101 activity rewards in the event and this package is not anywhere equal to them. 
    Jacc @ en 1
    We did not work for feed and seeds only.
    We worked for the special chicken coops, the decos etc. This is not acceptable.
    We also stop doing the current CC event. Will most probably not get these rewards either.
  • darren24 (GB1)darren24 (GB1) Posts: 230GB1
    should be called village unfair :D
    darren24 @ en 1
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) Posts: 375US1
    So not surprised to see consolation prizes.  Beyond ridiculous and disappointing!!!

• Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) Posts: 14SKN1
    Thats not a consolation, that a big -ing finger
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 199US1
    We ranked 2nd place in the  silver league and we did not get our ranking prizes either.  Also didn't get rewards.

What a fiasco this event turned out to be.
    edited 13.11.2019
    dont think we got the ranking rewards either. I hope we get tjhe main choice of reward for the end at the least. We are not doing any more events because this is happening every time would rather sit out of them.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) Posts: 230AU1
    Just received the compensation package from GGS..for the Village Fair.   .What an insult !!!!

I am in the top division 150 - 999 but they only gave me the compensation package for the lowest beginners division. So not only didn't I receive the hardwork rewards from doing the VF because of their broken game  but GGS can't even get the compensation package right!!!!

Ever since Stillfront has taken over this game it has gone down the toilet big time.!!

I will never recommend this game to another person until GGS wakes up to itself & start to realize what it is doing to it's own game!! 

• I did not receive the compensation package for the VF that was given out today.  No pop up after I logged on.  Nothing. 

What has happened?
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    Just received the compensation package from GGS..for the Village Fair.   .What an insult !!!!

I am in the top division 150 - 999 but they only gave me the compensation package for the lowest beginners division. So not only didn't I receive the hardwork rewards from doing the VF because of their broken game  but GGS can't even get the compensation package right!!!!

Ever since Stillfront has taken over this game it has gone down the toilet big time.!!

I will never recommend this game to another person until GGS wakes up to itself & start to realize what it is doing to it's own game!! 

I did not receive the compensation package for the VF that was given out today.  No pop up after I logged on.  Nothing. 

What has happened?
    I also got the lowest compensation package too when should have received the highest, And other members of our co-op are saying they haven't received their compensation package as yet either.
    EllaC @ en 1
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) Posts: 230AU1
    LuckyViolat, it seems that if you weren't on line you didn't receive it as someone else has posted on another thread  Farmers League
  • I'm sure I was on at the time.  I'm on & off during the day due to actual living.  
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) Posts: 20HU1
    I'd rather not say what I am thinking at the moment, because I would be banned...
    What a team is the GGS's programming team? They are not able to create the compensation correctly!

1. We lost 140 activity rewards, because we had more than 500 million points before hotfix! GGS thought...they give us a ridiculous compensation package...

2. In my cooperative everyone is more than 150... But what we have received...level 64 player's package! We should have got the following items:

These arrived (but some players are missing few items...rewards came incompletely....)

Sign In to comment.