CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

What about the useless boats in the inventory?

I think I remember someone, at some point in the past, said that the boats in our inventorys would be part of what Gretha could turn into spareparts so we could make some use of them I currently have maybe 20 boats there and they are useless. They are prices though, but in fact the only  thing I can do is to put them in the bin. What is going to happen ??? 

Comments

• I think I remember someone, at some point in the past, said that the boats in our inventorys would be part of what Gretha could turn into spareparts so we could make some use of them I currently have maybe 20 boats there and they are useless. They are prices though, but in fact the only  thing I can do is to put them in the bin. What is going to happen ??? 
    Sorry, I just countet it and there are 41 boats 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,258US1
    I think I remember someone, at some point in the past, said that the boats in our inventorys would be part of what Gretha could turn into spareparts so we could make some use of them I currently have maybe 20 boats there and they are useless. They are prices though, but in fact the only  thing I can do is to put them in the bin. What is going to happen ??? 
    They never been considered for spare parts from Greta as far as I'm aware.  They ARE supposed to be redeemable for spins on Santa's Wheel during the Christmas event, but it's never worked. Many people are crossing their fingers that it'll work this year.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,579US1
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)   Have a bunch of useless boats myself. They're given to us as a "reward", but if you have a fully upgraded fleet of Trawlers like I do, they are indeed useless. When they do the rework of the deep-sea fishing, I hope this changes.  ;)

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 207US1
    I plan to leave an open spot when i get that far, so i can demolish extra boats for the money.
  • Byron Longford (AU1)Byron Longford (AU1) Posts: 2,449AU1
    edited 08.11.2019
    the money you lose from only running 13 ships over 14 will never be covered by destroying the excess boats.  You are far better off just forgetting about them.  1 boat in a couple of days makes far more than the amount you get for building and destroying

edited 08.11.2019
    I'm a long way off from having to worry about that and if i have to revise my plan it won't be the first time. :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 430US1
    I leave 1 boat at level 1 and then just demolish them for cash as I earn them.  My boats are rarely all out as the pools don't have enough fish in them, so I'm not losing anything by having that 1 boat at level 1. I demolish the skipjack first and end w/ a trawler than then replaces the level 1 I demolished in the first place.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,156US1
    the money you lose from only running 13 ships over 14 will never be covered by destroying the excess boats.  You are far better off just forgetting about them.  1 boat in a couple of days makes far more than the amount you get for building and destroying
    Exactly. Far more money to be earned if you use your last slot for fishing.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• dsaa (GB1)dsaa (GB1) Posts: 10GB1
    I have so many useless boats

dsaa @ en 1
    I leave 1 boat at level 1 and then just demolish them for cash as I earn them.  My boats are rarely all out as the pools don't have enough fish in them, so I'm not losing anything by having that 1 boat at level 1. I demolish the skipjack first and end w/ a trawler than then replaces the level 1 I demolished in the first place.
    That sounds like a good way to do it.
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) Posts: 17HU1

Send them to me :)
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) Posts: 502AU1
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) Christmas is coming & I love presents.  If only you could send me a couple of trawlers for me to put under my Christmas tree.  What a lovely surprise on Christmas morning.  :)

I will just have to continue to fish & upgrade so I can eventually have trawlers.  Patience is a virtue.  :)

Ozzie @ au 1
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) Posts: 1,354GB1
    Well.... usually I just delete them.
    BUT....  two of my three farms... I left one trawler at level one.  Usually I send that one on a lobster pool since I have tons of lobsters and don't really care how many it catches.
    Then... if I have time, (these darn things take way too long to demolish or build.) 
    Bulldozing a trawler is worth about a million bucks.  Then replace it with a free one.

Anything other than trawlers I do just delete.  Mainly because of the time involved.  Time better spent upgrading something else.
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) Posts: 213TR1

build and destroy and earn million dollars
Sign In to comment.