edited 03.11.2019 in Tutorials and FAQs
ninjahuman @ au 1

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,767
    Very nicely done :)

Yeap, Half the work is to set it up the best you can

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Nice guide ...

Untill the max time on stall isn't increased from current 4 hrs ... To 8 or 12 ... Playing PP is a pain.

Avoiding it is much easier than playing.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 268
    A simpler guide 

Spend Spend Spend :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,414
    For those who enjoy the event, this is a very nice guide. I personally won't go near it.  :p

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    For those who enjoy the event, this is a very nice guide. I personally won't go near it.  :p
    I wish I could emulate it, but I can't, so I just throw my best decos out there and do my best lol.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,549
    Yeah, too time-consuming and too much messing with decos in my opinion. If/when I do the Pleasure Park, I just putter.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,913

My new highest points per second highscore. There is a good chance I may get a higher amount sometime in the event.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My major issue with Pleasure Park is having to constantly switch from the main farms to deco valley just to load stalls. It slows my computer down too much and I have to keep reloading the game to make it playable. GGS should give us a way to load stalls without having to go to deco valley, a bit like the bakery/shipping buttons that are currently in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Pleasure Park stall hours are increased to 6 hours. I don't know whether is it because of 50% reward during christmas or permanent. But its wonderful  <3

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    be careful i was just about to make a new tread that either this is a bug or there is a bug to the change. you can not add more then 4 hours. so say 4 hours 20min worth of stuff then add more to it. you can add more then 4 hours the first time you donate to it,but if you go back to add more it is saying you have reached the lifetime maximum.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 322
    Thank you GGS :))  makes all the difference an extra 2 hours. 
    And I think this button is also new  :)

The new update to the event is very good. It's much cheaper and easier to fill the stalls than before. I will try to update the guide very soon.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
    Sounds like a great change :))

Very good compromise i think :D

i love the new changes. i really wish i would not have lost my internet for 12hours. this is what i am at for almost the next 3 and a half hours except give or take 26PPS i have 2 that expire in about 10min rest have at the least 3 and a half hours. i used no gold just seaweed and half time. except maybe a little bit of gold if you count when i accidentally planted the wrong stuff and had to speed it so i could plant the right stuff. but i meant i did not buy penny or add time. also wish greta would come. i also wish they would add that bottom bar some were to deco valley when PP is not here.so we can use great when she is here and we can organize it when the event is not going.if anyone wants me to post a picture of my deco valley i can.

ijrosh @ us 1
  • I would like to see your deco valley, it must be amazing :smiley:

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)

i need candy farm so i can buy the gumball machines that would help me a lot.
    ijrosh @ us 1
    These are the donation amounts for all the items. All the items that can be bought also have their cost to buy the items in brackets. The amounts/prices with the ? next to them are not confirmed but are presumed to be that.

i love the new changes. i really wish i would not have lost my internet for 12hours. this is what i am at for almost the next 3 and a half hours except give or take 26PPS i have 2 that expire in about 10min rest have at the least 3 and a half hours. i used no gold just seaweed and half time. except maybe a little bit of gold if you count when i accidentally planted the wrong stuff and had to speed it so i could plant the right stuff. but i meant i did not buy penny or add time. also wish greta would come. i also wish they would add that bottom bar some were to deco valley when PP is not here.so we can use great when she is here and we can organize it when the event is not going.if anyone wants me to post a picture of my deco valley i can.

Nice job. :) I've just made use of the new changes to set up the stalls more quickly than before but they can also be used to increase the points per second like you have done with selecting better stalls.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • These are the donation amounts for all the items. All the items that can be bought also have their cost to buy the items in brackets. The amounts/prices with the ? next to them are not confirmed but are presumed to be that.

Nice job. :) I've just made use of the new changes to set up the stalls more quickly than before but they can also be used to increase the points per second like you have done with selecting better stalls.

Thank you very much @ijrosh (US1) and @ninjahuman (AU1) that's very very helpful  :D

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)

Thank you very much @ijrosh (US1) and @ninjahuman (AU1) that's very very helpful  :D

You're welcome. :)

Would everyone be interested if I created a layout to help players collect the country manor? It will most likely require decorations that are easier for higher level players to collect such as weekly event decorations, hard worker event decorations etc. but I think that mostly those players will be trying to collect it.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

• Thank you very much @ijrosh (US1) and @ninjahuman (AU1) that's very very helpful  :D

You're welcome. :)

Would everyone be interested if I created a layout to help players collect the country manor? It will most likely require decorations that are easier for higher level players to collect such as weekly event decorations, hard worker event decorations etc. but I think that mostly those players will be trying to collect it.
    I would again! lol anything would be really appreciated,

sadly i'm going to be away for a week but thanks in advance if you do decide to make a layout  ;)

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
    I would again! lol anything would be really appreciated,

sadly i'm going to be away for a week but thanks in advance if you do decide to make a layout  ;)
    Ok. The event was here recently so it probably won't come again during then.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Thats the top rankings on International :) ( i think you asked that , on another thread , but was too lazy to find it back ) lol

:D

Thats the top rankings on International :) ( i think you asked that , on another thread , but was too lazy to find it back ) lol

:D
    Ok thanks. :)
    ninjahuman @ au 1
    Here is the one from my server. 

Fairly interesting data :))

I plan to reach the 300M someday too, i still have to tweak my deco valley a little bit , and make sure i have the 4 days available :D

Fairly interesting data :))

I plan to reach the 300M someday too, i still have to tweak my deco valley a little bit , and make sure i have the 4 days available :D
    Ok nice. I just looked at your decoration valley and I think it is already good enough to get the country manor. Hopefully you can get it soon. :)
    ninjahuman @ au 1
Sign In to comment.