Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SOS silo stopped working

After the fix I find that the silo has stopped working.

It asked for jasmin. I harvested my jasmin fields and zero, silo stands there not working. 

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Adding. I did the cashes, cookies aso restart and it didnt help any.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    After the fix I find that the silo has stopped working.

It asked for jasmin. I harvested my jasmin fields and zero, silo stands there not working. 

Had that happen repeatedly during the last HWE. Was way ahead of the pack for a gold medal. Nothing would fix it. Would log out and hours later it still would be stuck. Then mysteriously, would start again.
    edited 30.10.2019
    Thank you  artful (US1) but, not comforting to hear that. I keep on checking, hoping it has started, but so far not. And no way am I paying 100 gold to see if that might help it along. I have obviously lost/wasted more then enough gold and humus aso on that event. hmm not a happy me at the moment.

Addressing this to GGS + their programmers: Since this major fault that ruins the game and cost players gold, humus, winning chances aso is known then why hasn´t it been immediately repaired when first discovered ?

editing in, I also submitted a ticket to Support about this earlier today. But didn´t know at that time that this is something that has happened to others during the HWE before this one.
    *sigh* I got the silo working again. But it took time to build up dare-to-try or maybe desperation...
    After loosing the amount of Jasmin on my fields (not getting added to the silo) I didn´t dare try to harvest yet a field. Turns out that I should have done so. Late last night I tried that and the silo started working. Ofc I am not sure if it also was due to restarting aso, a combination? And sure hope I do not encounter this again so I have to try that out. hmm if I bother playing FL and events involved ever again. Must say this experience discourages me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file