Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Balloon Wheel of Fortune

13»

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    even the worst gold chest would make me buy the 100 dollar deal again. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Yes me too.  note screenshot.  The gold mystery box on the left is what was in former times a part of the Balloon Wheel Super Sale whereas the one on the right (a lesser gold box) is what we typically get for event rewards. Now if the Team would just make a compromise and put in the " lesser gold mystery boxes" instead of the silver mystery boxes then I would buy them.

• BigTJ (US1)BigTJ (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    When will you put the wood colored gold boxes back with the purchase the balloon tokens instead of the silver ones you replaced the wood ones with
    I too prefer the wood colored gold mystery boxes, but if those are out of the question, then the second best is the golden colored gold mystery boxes. Those gold colored boxes generally have the same type of stuff but lesser quantity than what the wood colored gold mystery boxes.  The Silver Mystery boxes totally lack the gold mining licenses and the goldflower seed.  I definitely would rather have goldflower seeds rather than sunflower seeds.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 25.07.2020
    i would also like them to change the silver chest to the lesser gold chest on the wheel itself. i understand giveing the best gold chest and giving 5 mining licences or 10 goldflower seeds was too much. but for 100 dollars we are not getting enough chance for gold. the lesser gold chest gives 1 gold mining licence or 3 gold flower seeds. so i think that is much better for GGS but also at the same time a much more worthy deal for us. cause right now i am spending way less then i ever have. cause i have to choose whether or not i want gold or seaweed. because before the wheel they had a deal were if you bought 180k? gold you got 160? lesser gold chests. so that is what i bought. if it was a buy one get one deal and that deal i would buy the 50 dollar package and the 30 dollar package so i could also get the 160? gold chests. so right now even at 150 percent more gold feels like a rip off. and so does the balloon wheel. at this point i would rather just have the old BOGO and 160? gold chest offer back.
    i would also like them to change the silver chest to the lesser gold chest on the wheel itself. i understand giveing the best gold chest and giving 5 mining licences or 10 goldflower seeds was too much. but for 100 dollars we are not getting enough chance for gold. the lesser gold chest gives 1 gold mining licence or 3 gold flower seeds. so i think that is much better for GGS but also at the same time a much more worthy deal for us. cause right now i am spending way less then i ever have. cause i have to choose whether or not i want gold or seaweed. because before the wheel they had a deal were if you bought 180k? gold you got 160? lesser gold chests. so that is what i bought. if it was a buy one get one deal and that deal i would buy the 50 dollar package and the 30 dollar package so i could also get the 160? gold chests. so right now even at 150 percent more gold feels like a rip off. and so does the balloon wheel. at this point i would rather just have the old BOGO and 160? gold chest offer back.
    Me too! 
  • sometimes the balloon tokens are available in the BF store and come with other items for dollars. but if you do not generally use real money to buy gold, you probably won't be buying the balloon tokens either. I have bought the balloon tokens in the BF store (a better deal that at the wheel) and if you can get to level 1-25 you gain reduced construction time which takes at least 20 tokens I've found. since i get impatient with building times on things like ducks, i drop gold to speed them up, so the $ spent on the tokens evens out the amount of gold I'd spend in the long run. the rate for the regular WOF tokens during spins is high (often 12 green WOF tokens are won.)  I generally am happy with all the prizes won on the balloon but wish the construction tokens were there as a spin item.
  • What is Voucher Code ?

We get them from goodgame studios producers.
  • What is Voucher Code ?

My question too.  How can we get them?  Right now I only have Starbucks gift cards.  Will I be able to use it for the BF Super Sale deal?  I know I can use it to buy gold in the normal way and also in the Dream World.
    They gave us when they make a task and it will completed.
  • me and my 2 grandkids have been using the same debt card, and now have issues with that.  the balloon quit paying off.  i just dropped to the silver league and dont use debit card at all anymore.  
Sign In to comment.