Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Oct 29th - New Graphics, A Duck Community & More! - Discussion

168»

Comments

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 139

Boosters starting at your first login

Good news! From now on, all boosters that you win from any event will always be triggered from the first login after you receive it, if you are offline at the end of the event. Now you can make full use of any boosters!

All bigfarm news are as usual, big promises, but in reality they didnt work :(

When gold fish event finished i was offline. Before going to logoff i checket my place and i was in  #26th or #27th so i should got 6hrs booster after my first logon after event finished.
    But when i did my first logon, in about 5 hrs after event finished i have received only 22 min booster time.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,863
    Yep mine as well. All but 30 seconds of it was gone by the time I got on after the event ended.

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 550
    I didn't get mine at all.
    I guess it's back to starting while I'm asleep.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,295
    I am glad to see that the "poofs of smoke" has been greatly reduced!  Thank you!  Now there appears momentary muted sparkles which are much much better.  Again, thank you for the smoke reduction.   :Do:)<3

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Just a quick note to say THANKS for reducing the smoke when planting or clicking on a building...it was scaring the heck out of my farm animals!!! :-P
    These little yellow sprites are much nicer
    Cheers,
    Cornycorn00
    Loony Bin Coop
Sign In to comment.