Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Autumn Monument

Hi all - When the CC started and the monument popped up for our coop, I was prompted to go to my drop box inventory first, for some reason, (maybe it was full??) and when I did, ALL of my inventory was empty - drop box, local - everything. So I refreshed my game and when I came back my monument was gone. I never actually got it, so I checked my GF and even the FF drop boxes first, since the summer one was still on my main. I don't have it at all, and have been checking every few hours or so since. I filled out a ticket right after the CC started and the problem first happened, but I haven't heard back (probably since it's the weekend) and I am starting to wonder if I it will no longer be available to me. It never got to my inventory, since I refreshed when everything disappeared, so I don't know what to think ... Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, were you able to get yours after contacting GGS?

Comments

• BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    edited 02.11.2019
    Hi :)

In my cooperative there is a member. His drop box was full when the global league started and every member got the autumn monument deco. Of course he did not receive it. He deleted some decorations, refreshed the page but autumn monument did not come. After all he sent a ticket to the support. A week passed without any happening...and another week...and now we are in the global league again, autumn monument has arrived automatically... 
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    edited 02.11.2019
    Another problem with the autumn monument:
    When we open the upgrading window, this oversized, horrible pop-up appears. Please, fix it. (I checked it on 3 browsers, the result is the same.)

Post edited by BlueMoon (HU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file