Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

still no viking books?

as far as i am aware there have been zero viking books for sale for at least the last 3 viking farms. pretty sure it has been more then that though. so could someone please find out why they are no longer for sale at a discount. the candy farm and island farm were both on sale and even when there was a 75 percent sale. i will not buy the viking books at full price. especially now that they have ruined it for me. i always have more by now and had way more on island. the island rework was good this one is horrible. i see no reason to use gold on it. there is nothing that gives enough ruins to even use gold on that i see especially sense i dont have the books.

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    @WascallyWabbit could you please ask about this?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing this viking is almost over and i did not see 1 book on sale for it again. could someone please ask about this. pretty sure they have not been sold in over a year. the candy farm and the tropic have been sold but not a single one sold for viking. also the trader says 2 months.so i am wondering will we have another viking and a northern lights. so 3 viking/northern lights in a row?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I haven't see the viking farm handbooks offered for over a year either. Probably even longer then that.

It would be nice to be able to purchase some higher level books for the viking farm with a discount but I'm not going to spend more gold on them at the moment without a discount.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file