CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Communication with new players

mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) Posts: 215SKN1
edited 21.10.2019 in Suggestions
Hi, I really need a function in this game, where I can "pling" a new player so they will react to the messages send to them. I know a lot of new players do not notice the inbox and maybe are somewhat scared about the chat. BUT nevertheless I need to get in contact and it is really frustrating when they don´t answer. My suggestion could be that one or two of the lessons in the left hand series of targets could implement the knowledge about how to use the chat and the inmail system. 

So, when they apply or enter a coop, they will be forced to start communicate before they are actually inside the coop. Could something like that be implemented ??

Comments

• elb (GB1)elb (GB1) Posts: 93GB1
    You can mail someone before they join, if they won't respond, don't let them in.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 427US1
    I know I didn't see chat OR email for a bit after I started here.  I didn't join a coop right away either.  I like the "ping" idea.  I have people that have never responded in the time I have been leader... very frustrating... IF I had a wealth of players that were applying and needed the spots, I would boot them... but alas... finding players that will hang around, answer emails and follow directions are in VERY short supply.
Sign In to comment.