Home Suggestions

We should be able to sell of our unwanted decorations.

Every time we land up with Farmers luck, box of gifts etc.We don't cherish or need them, so there should be alternative compensation for such regular rewards.
jyoti26 @ in 1

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We already have two options for "unwanted" decorations - you can build them, then use Greta to turn them into Decoration Parts (which can then be used to upgrade OTHER decorations, and have almost the same value as Gold), or you can build them and then demolish them for Farm Dollars ($1,000,000 or more for some of them).

I turn them into Greta, personally. Getting 1,000 Decoration Parts is almost like getting a free 1,000 gold. :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,877
    Totally agree with @Southern (US1) on this one :-)

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,451
    Yep, Greta is the way to go. If you don't want to spend time building them, they can go straight to your Deco Valley and give them to her there.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 683
    All those useless fishing items should have another purpose too... I'm loooong past needing crew for the beginner level ships!  Saving them for the Christmas thing that doesn't work isn't a great option.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,451
    All those useless fishing items should have another purpose too... I'm loooong past needing crew for the beginner level ships!  Saving them for the Christmas thing that doesn't work isn't a great option.
    Those crew for beginner level ships can be useful. When I have extra slots open, I throw them on board. They do yield a little extra fish ... not much, but free is free. If they do show up at Santa's thing, I will sell them, but I am not holding my breath at this point.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Sign In to comment.