Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 1st - Dream World, New ML Season & Autumn Horse season await you & more!

WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
edited 01.10.2019 in Official Announcements

Hello Farmers,

It’s already late and you should go to bed! When I sleep, I always dream amazing things. Sometimes I dream of a place where everything seems possible.

My Dream World allows me to build my farm the way I want and without restrictions. This is only possible in a dream...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to build a farm from scratch, with much shorter construction times, unlimited building upgrades, and multiple production buildings (such as 4 windmills)? Well, now is your chance to find out! Join my Dream World, a new temporary farm event, where you can build the farm of your dreams with a special Dream World currency, production boosters, premium offers and themed buildings. Collect as much XP as possible to be the best among the dreamers!

The Dream World starts TODAY!

So put on your pyjamas or pajamas and be enchanted by the Dream World.

Tessa :)

https://youtu.be/PK_qUYyATWw

There are some screenshots you may find useful on our previous Dream World announcement

A new Masters League season

Even the most beautiful summer comes to an end. For us that means a new Masters League Season in the Cooperative Championship starts & the new Autumn Monument will be available for you.

7 Years of Big Farm!

Big Farm has already been around for seven years. Let’s celebrate this together! Every one of you gets this awesome new flag.

We are looking forward to many more years to come!

Offer of the Month

Halloween is coming soon, so dig out your costumes and prepare for a spooky night!!

You can also get your farm in the right mood with this "frightful" new deco:

Dead Tree

New Horse Season - Autumn

When the weather changes and the trees lose their leaves, Autumn is here again! Why don’t we celebrate the change of seasons with a new horse season, too? Get some hot chocolate and enjoy it when the trees become colorful. Even the animals prepare for fall. Who would not want to sleep through winter?

King of Autumn

Bugfixes

• Bakery - Start All Button - Negative values displayed if missing ingredients were bought
  • Coop Village - Action Panel - Tetris mode is not grayed out
  • Coop Village - Lumbermill / Brickyard / Bank - Tooltips misplaced after upgrade
  • Fishing - Deepsea - Boat tooltips misplaced
  • Send Oleg/Go Fishing - Tooltip - Base amount displayed when Amphibian farm machine is active
  • Coop Tournament - Finisher: Ranking - Go to my coop button doesn't work
  • Coop Point Event - Finisher: Ranking - Scrolling doesn´t work
  • Library Books - wrong levels showing  for "next upgrade" on level 6 handbooks
  • Coop Village - Upgrading - Buildings are stuck when upgrade is done
  • Horse Season - Dressage + Racing - Icons and texts show other way around.

The remaining servers that have not yet had the "Event end" fix, will be getting it deployed with this update, that includes EN1 
(The others are: DE, FR, CZ, PL, TR, ES, RU, IT).

As mentioned in yesterday's Mod Bulletin, the CC countdown timer may not be showing the correct time. The CC is currently scheduled to start at 11:00am CEST (not 11:30am), however, that could change if any issues arise with the update, as that will be run first.

You can discuss Dream World on: Tessa's Dream World - Discussion
And the rest of this update HERE

Happy farming!
Your BF Team

Comments

• INT1 Compensation

Hello INT1 farmers,

First of all,  Thank you for your patience!

With today's update, we will proceed with our compensation for the issues of the event end, which farmers on INT server encountered in the last months.  

The compensation details look like the following:
    50 x seaweed feed
    10 x seaweed humus
    50 x seaweed fertilizer
    12 x WoF Tokens

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Your Community Team
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 01.10.2019
    The Master League monument for the autumn season must be built on the Gourmet Farm.
    Remember to actually be on the Gourmet Farm when you look for it in your inventory, otherwise you will not be able to see it.

The upgrades for the monument look like this:

The 4th option reads : "Increase the output of your bakery products that don't cost any village dollars".
    The Dung one refers to only dung produced from stables on the GF.
    And, of course, so does the eggs (ducks) and milk (goats).
  • There is a short downtime in Dreamworld to crank up the server, as there was a lot of people going in & CPU load was too high. :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 01.10.2019

Dream World

1. If you are having problems finding yourself in the rankings - You need to type your name as it is displayed on your Dream World Farm with the server at the end of it.

2. If you are having problems getting in to Dream World - Refresh the page & try again, also try using the button on the next harvest panel instead of the one in the event stall.

3. If you wish to have Dream World & your regular farm open on separate tabs at the same time (if your computer can handle that) - Open Dream World, then open a new tab & open your regular farm on there as usual.
  • There has just been a Hotfix for DreamWorld to fix the following things:

- Switch to Dream World should now always work
    - Big Farm Offer items were showing that they are for other farms that are not available in DW
    - Tool costs for activating Farm Machines has been reduced
    - It is no longer possible to move the library around while in the layout mode.
    - Ranking will always show player position first
    - Going from DW back to regular Server will not re-pop-up all the offers (only at first login)
    - Event building from the main server will not randomly show up on the DW event parking.
Sign In to comment.