Home General Discussions & Questions

Farm Laboratory

What is the highest level you upgrade until? Mine is level 2, for now.
Anyone reach level 100?
What do you get at level 100?
For God so loves the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!

Comments

• I know of 1 person who reached 100 but used a LOT of gold to do it.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Highest level is level 100 at lab.
    There are many players who have made it at 100 level.
    To upgrade it to last level, we either need a lot of GOLD or billions of DOLLARS.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,514
    And some players are doing quite well with no lab at all.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Just don't do what I did: I built a lab in my Gourmet farm as well, when the lab first came out. I thought I'd need it on every farm, boy was I wrong! :lol:
    Niryn @ WWW 1
  • I wish I could have 2 on each farm for me 3 is not enough.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Just don't do what I did: I built a lab in my Gourmet farm as well, when the lab first came out. I thought I'd need it on every farm, boy was I wrong! :lol:
    I'm with Byron on that one.. I have one constantly making Premium Duck Feed, one constantly making Premium Fertilizer, and the 3rd I have to switch back and forth between Premium Donkey Feed, Bronze Mystery Boxes, Premium Cow Feed, Premium Chicken Feed.. I could use another couple of Labs myself. :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file