Home General Discussions & Questions

Finally finished chasing the thought bubbles!

Finally, I managed to chase after the thought bubbles for 75 times! It is so trying for me! Many times, I am interrupted by something, and before I know it, the count goes back to zero. Glad I finally achieved it!
For God so loves the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!

Comments

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 190
    Congratulations!! That's quite an achievement  :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 694
    I originally thought maybe there were more prizes, so I slugged out around 130 of them I think... it got me nothing special! LOL
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    I originally thought maybe there were more prizes, so I slugged out around 130 of them I think... it got me nothing special! LOL
    You thought that was bad, I ran that 1 until hit 150 then tried again to 175 and yes once more to 200 :( and nothing!! 

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Wow, you are all so patient! I kind of reached 100. Then, I give up.
    I realize by clicking achievement buttions that it is completed at 75.
    For God so loves the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The new Deco valley is the best place to catch these "thought bubbles" as you call them. Store all the decos that you've placed there and you've got nothing but open land to get these guys.

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file