• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 523
    Latest different times:

Why????

@WascallyWabbit
    @RowdyRac
    Ozzie @ au 1
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,250
    @Ozzie (AU1)

Until the timers gets fixed properly, you should do your planning according to this one:

I found that one to be correct in the past.
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    NOW, at least I understand why, when visiting other dreamworld farms, I would see one with ONLY level one houses, as far as the eye could see, or ONLY waterwheels, etc etc........lolol......I was a bit confused as to that "strategy"   I couldn't figure out where one was putting ALL those workers when they only had one stable, one orchard, one or two fields, etc..........sooooo it was purely for the XP and ranking!!  Gotcha!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,821
    The change for the removal of experience points from construction does not appear to have changed the rankings that much as three of the top five players of the previous dream world were still in the top five ranks. But it makes it a lot more difficult for everyone else as well since they will not level up as many times and it will reduce the amount of dream dollars they will receive which makes everything more difficult. It also makes it more difficult to complete the side tasks since we only have one week now and our dream dollar income is reduced.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,349
    edited 13.03.2020
    Top 5 results, seemed much different than previously :))

I think there was 2 of the same players, but some were new 

And obviously, If they were using Gold with houses, The top will obviously use a lot of gold for their rank :)

It did made a major difference for me, even if i had a lot of time this round

Finished in top 100, without using much gold, besides the left over from buying a coop :))

I was normally between 200-300 ranked ;p Just my personal experience
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 154
    edited 16.03.2020
    I started a coop in my dream world to find the search is not finding my players - So if anyone knows how to invite players into the coop let me know - I can goto the place and invite players I do not know from worlds I do not know - But I wish to invite players from my Coop - Is there a trick to the search I have not found a read on that ----

-------------------------------------- EDIT -------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------  I got it Use name exact with under score US  ------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EDIT -----------------------------------

Victory Ridge Home of the the ROCKINEST Night Shift on the (us1)

• Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    I'm stuck at level 20 and 30,000 dream dollars.  I gave up trying to do the side tasks.  I'm barely earning any copper moons.  I keep planting & harvesting - and that's all I'm doing. It's not fun or profitable anymore.  Diamonds?  LOL.  I used to earn them slowly but surely.  This no longer feels fair and even.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,349
    I've wrote a basic guide to help you a little :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/203304/dream-world-guide#latest

its not perfect and doesnt have everything yet , but it gives a few tricks :)
  • I started a coop and it won't search for the people I want to add and I know they have farms already started.  Plus, I've done this so many times so I know the search function isn't working.  I did put in a ticket.
  • Okay support it is working now.  Man you worked fast on it, lol
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    edited 19.04.2020
    Dream World still running?!?

I thought it was supposed to end an hour ago. :*

[Posts merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
    Faranth2 @ au 1     Why is common sense so rare nowadays?
  • FarmerKar (US1)FarmerKar (US1) US1 Posts: 277
    Need to make DW a bit more exciting. Starting the same farm over and over again weekly is very boring.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,547
    Need to make DW a bit more exciting. Starting the same farm over and over again weekly is very boring.
    I actually enjoy it as is. Whenever GGS changes anything, it is almost certainly less profitable for the player.  Please don't change it.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator Posts: 6,096
    Here's what happened, when I do a contract nothing happens. Also, the fields I level the windmill and on and I get no rewards. I sent in a ticket a week ago and still nothing.
    @case001 (US1) When you say "nothing happens" do you mean that you have a task to do a contract, but when you do one it does not complete the task? - If so it may be that you did the wrong type of contract for that task.

There are 3 different types of contracts & the tasks ask you to complete a specific type.

[Image borrowed from The CrazyBigFarm]

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Sign In to comment.