Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Tessa's Dream World!

12729»

Comments

• Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I'm stuck at level 20 and 30,000 dream dollars.  I gave up trying to do the side tasks.  I'm barely earning any copper moons.  I keep planting & harvesting - and that's all I'm doing. It's not fun or profitable anymore.  Diamonds?  LOL.  I used to earn them slowly but surely.  This no longer feels fair and even.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,399
    I've wrote a basic guide to help you a little :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/203304/dream-world-guide#latest

its not perfect and doesnt have everything yet , but it gives a few tricks :)

• I started a coop and it won't search for the people I want to add and I know they have farms already started.  Plus, I've done this so many times so I know the search function isn't working.  I did put in a ticket.
  • Okay support it is working now.  Man you worked fast on it, lol
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    edited 19.04.2020
    Dream World still running?!?

I thought it was supposed to end an hour ago. :*

[Posts merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Faranth2 @ au 1     Why is common sense so rare nowadays?
  • FarmerKar (US1)FarmerKar (US1) US1 Posts: 323
    Need to make DW a bit more exciting. Starting the same farm over and over again weekly is very boring.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,553
    Need to make DW a bit more exciting. Starting the same farm over and over again weekly is very boring.
    I actually enjoy it as is. Whenever GGS changes anything, it is almost certainly less profitable for the player.  Please don't change it.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• Here's what happened, when I do a contract nothing happens. Also, the fields I level the windmill and on and I get no rewards. I sent in a ticket a week ago and still nothing.
    @case001 (US1) When you say "nothing happens" do you mean that you have a task to do a contract, but when you do one it does not complete the task? - If so it may be that you did the wrong type of contract for that task.

There are 3 different types of contracts & the tasks ask you to complete a specific type.

[Image borrowed from The CrazyBigFarm]

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Sign In to comment.