Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeap, you can also see your total diamonds earned , in the bottom left box ( i think )

So its nice :)

http://prntscr.com/pmtymi

Been pretty busy during this dream world :)
  • Water drops when you harvest everything, but it's a bit rare.

Thanks CrazyBigFarm, Rare must be the understatement of the year yet :))

Found out, plant roses and maybe also sunflowers (will try that tonight) water drops from the roses :))
    Sunflowers are not only great for the XPs but also for selling. I let them grow overnight and then rake in the money the in the morning. I have 20 fields and end up selling many just to harvest, but the money is still great. Since I don't have a water shortage the roses and sunflowers must be working for me. Didn't pay much attention.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Am I correct in thinking we lose everything at the end of the Dream World?
    Including the gold bought/earned?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    if you bought gold it gets transferred to main account. i am guessing everything else is lost.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @ijrosh Thank you.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    just got some moons and water for being in top 241 but my rank is 15370.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    well that held my interest for 2 weeks then boredom kicked in

As most long events do, especially seeing as no event work properly anymore :/
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I'll manage a 14k diamonds, even if i was super busy with work, during most of it :)

no complains here 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Di you have to dismantle this farm before the end?
  • Why have i only been able to open Tessa's Dream World from today?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 28.10.2019
    has it been asked why DW WoF finishes 1 day after DW.  What is the good that? 

BTW I like that a lot got bored with DW after 2 weeks, made it easier for me to climb the rankings and get MORE diamonds.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222

Is it possible to let page 11 be page 1 so we dont have to run trough all pages to get to the link ?????
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Why is there a discrepancy in the remaining time?
    What should I do after the final week's payout?
    Do I sleep without dreaming?

• Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    I had such a fun with Dream World. Since I am level 82 in the real Big Farm, there are lots of things I learned playing on Dream World. To see how other experienced players build the Dream World with such a speed and earning more rewards.  Remind me a story of the tortoise and the rabbit. Now I can apply that to my real farm.
    It was such a pleasure to see that by itself is a greatest rewards. Don't cut the corner. I belong to fantastic cooperative now. For long time I was playing by myself. Now I am surrounded by people who cares about others. So to watch my cooperative members playing Dream World was putting puzzles together for me. "HOW To Make Farm works really well". As I said that I there there are bugs in the game. My rewards diamond is not straight going up. It's more of up and down, and up and down. I reached just over 2000 and now bake to 1900. I don't quite understand that:) Side from that I enjoyed so much. Wish this Dream World comes back again.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I had such a fun with Dream World. Since I am level 82 in the real Big Farm, there are lots of things I learned playing on Dream World. To see how other experienced players build the Dream World with such a speed and earning more rewards.  Remind me a story of the tortoise and the rabbit. Now I can apply that to my real farm.
    It was such a pleasure to see that by itself is a greatest rewards. Don't cut the corner. I belong to fantastic cooperative now. For long time I was playing by myself. Now I am surrounded by people who cares about others. So to watch my cooperative members playing Dream World was putting puzzles together for me. "HOW To Make Farm works really well". As I said that I there there are bugs in the game. My rewards diamond is not straight going up. It's more of up and down, and up and down. I reached just over 2000 and now bake to 1900. I don't quite understand that:) Side from that I enjoyed so much. Wish this Dream World comes back again.
    Hi, Mariko,

The reason that the diamonds go up and down is that they are tied into our rankings, which go up and down. :)
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Thanks artful:) Your continues kindness and support makes this game so much more fun place to be. Much appreciated. Mariko with big smile:)
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    I got the impression that we will be getting a new dream farm on first of every month. That's why they shifted the start of other temp farm to 15 of every month. But its 4th of November and still waiting for this month's dream farm.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 04.11.2019
    It's there  :)
    But why for just 2 weeks?

Post edited by jitu7 (IN1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I suspect it is only lasting 2 weeks because that is the weeks when folks buy the most gold.  The 3rd and 4th weeks probably did not net the Team enough in gold sales to warrant keeping it going for more than 2 weeks. My opinion.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well... I got a notice it's going to start up again today.  Already?????? We just did this.
    It was fun in testing phase, and it was fun when I had all three of my farms doing it.
    But.... the thrill is gone. 

ALL the temp farms, starting over every time it rolls around is just boring.  By the time things start running smoothly, (making enough to keep it all going) it's over. 
    And for what?  ONE of my farms bought an apartment.  Big deal.  So it has a few more levels than regular houses. That's it?  Hardly worth it. 

Sorry, but the newness has warn off for me.  Same with all the temp farms.

GG... WHY oh WHY can't you simply save our progress so when it rolls out again we are not starting from scratch?  At least until we reach some end goal, then it clears everything.  Might take several rounds for some folks.  But at least we aren't so pressed for time and doing the same stuff every single time it comes around. 

Or not.  I suggested this back when the temp farms first started and that got ignored.  I'm sure this will be ignored as well.
    So temp farm.... ignore.  Works for me too.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I did the Dream World quite aggressively last time.  The market had been changed in the Dream World just like in the regular farm.  It is much worse in the early days of the farm.  I suspect it may not be such a big hurdle at higher levels, but it is much harder to use at lower levels than before.
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Can't go to the Dream World, do more people suffer from it, have tried everything, just always charge the original farm.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Can't go to the Dream World, do more people suffer from it, have tried everything, just always charge the original farm.
    Try internet explorer.

I had the same problem last time dream world ran. Happened again this time.
    Internet explorer was the only browser I could get to connect to dream world.
    After it was able to connect through IE, it then enabled my normal browser to connect to DW too. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    The real benefit to starting all over with the DreamLand is the diamonds we get for leveling up quickly when we expand our farms.  Many of us max out our expansions and the buildings, etc. so that getting more diamonds becomes much slower when you have no way to expand.  The organic market only does so much.
  • Can't go to the Dream World, do more people suffer from it, have tried everything, just always charge the original farm.
    i can't go to dream either 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Nightmare world can do one ... not interested anymore in starting over and over and over again just for a few diamonds
  • why only 2 weeks, 4 weeks was fantastic.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I cant get into the dreamworld. Very frustrating
  • jaydeejaydee US1 Posts: 7
    When I click on Dream World today, it just logs me out of big farm altogether.  Can't get there
  • jaydeejaydee US1 Posts: 7
    Now I can get there, but I have to login each time to both dream world and main farm.  Used to be able to get to Dream world without logging in
Sign In to comment.