Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The "improved" rewards for the candy farm no longer include a candy cow shed. That was the best reward of the event. 
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I have nothing in the tent area, and reloaded several times.

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I'm back on the game  :)
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Game is all messed up. Parking lot empty, no events. Horse season done.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Yep, this is the nail in the coffin for me.  I am through with all of this.  Horse season gone completely, finally got WWC but missing my rank, nothing more in the parking lot at all.  I have had enough of this game.  GGS get it together.  Interestingly enough I decided not to renew my sub this time around and I am glad I chose not to.  I have had a shaking my head moment one too many times. 

It's been nice meeting you all.  Suzy!

edited 04.09.2019
    The farmer's league division rankings are seriously messed up.

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    What a mess, farmers league and WWC broken ... I hope this gets fixed and what we are doing in Village Fair counts.
  • Muzza (AU1)Muzza (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here :)

Over the past 12 plus months i've been watching these events and event farms, now every time that one of these comes around we have to start from the beginning every time because it has been reset and that's everything including the money you have spent. None of the previous achievements or earnings or monetary investments which we have spent money on or gold or money from our bank accounts is ever returned its a scam to make you spend more of your money and waste more time from your life because every thing takes so long to complete.

Therefore that is down right theft on our money; because every time one of these events comes round we have to start spending our money again, because the developers have constructed the game where you cannot just play it from what you have and can earn from the early stages of the game when you started at level one.

So as these people are only interested in stealing our money with these event farms, as far as i'm concerned they can shove the events up where the sun don't shine, I don't know what they did on today's maintenance but now the full screen won't even open up its one stuff up after the next..

WHAT ARE THE PLAYERS THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR MONEY AND EARNINGS BEING STOLEN ALL THE TIME??????

MUZZA  

• Muzza (AU1)Muzza (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Over the past 12 plus months i've been watching these events and event farms, now every time that one of these comes around we have to start from the beginning every time because it has been reset and that's everything including the money you have spent. None of the previous achievements or earnings or monetary investments which we have spent money on or gold or money from our bank accounts is ever returned its a scam to make you spend more of your money and waste more time from your life because every thing takes so long to complete.

Therefore that is down right theft on our money; because every time one of these events comes round we have to start spending our money again, because the developers have constructed the game where you cannot just play it from what you have and can earn from the early stages of the game when you started at level one.

So as these people are only interested in stealing our money with these event farms, as far as i'm concerned they can shove the events up where the sun don't shine, I don't know what they did on today's maintenance but now the full screen won't even open up its one stuff up after the next..

WHAT ARE THE PLAYERS THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR MONEY AND EARNINGS BEING STOLEN ALL THE TIME??????

MUZZA  
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 04.09.2019
    Ridiculous,  after this long wait....no events, parking lot empty & apparently Village Fair is happening, but I don't have it....the only thing I can do on my farm is harvest...period....
    Post edited by 24KSan (US1) on
  • Debby25 (US1)Debby25 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    My farmers league is blank and back to the start also horse ranch is also back to the start
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I was so close to getting that balloon from the horse season and now the season is on a brake.
    I want my balloon and my GML that I worked for !!

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    My farm is melting, melting....

Image result for farm having a meltdown

• Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    My farmers league is also broken... I had purchased the season pass and it GONE! I was also on Skilled Dairy farm Rank and now started all over  ;o(
    Same with me @antigone6 (US1)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 04.09.2019
    I was so close to getting that balloon from the horse season and now the season is on a brake.
    I want my balloon and my GML that I worked for !!

Weird, mine doesn't show it's on "Break", but it did restart:

But when I'm actually racing, I'm racing in the Gold League (where I was before the patch):

I just won a race, and my POINTS are in the Bronze League:

Farmer's League is all messed up too, but that's already been reported, so I won't do screenshots for that one.  WWC Points look ok, but the names in the Ranks are messed up (although if you click on the blank spot, it still opens the players profile). Here's to Nature looks normal, and everything's in the Parking Lot like it should be.

Strange things are definitely afoot at the Circle-K. 

My biggest concern is the Horse Racing, I really wanted that balloon. :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 04.09.2019
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac

So, don;t know what to do? Should we continue racing? or wait for a fix?

Should we participate with the Village Fair? or wait for a fix?
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    The farmer's league division rankings are seriously messed up.

Some of us in our co-op get this while some don't.

????
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 04.09.2019
    So, don;t know what to do? Should we continue racing? or wait for a fix?
    Got 6 or 7 hrs to kill waiting for a fix? Just kidding LOL. My season is on a break so I don't have a choice but to wait. A VF challenge has been started according to chat but I can't see it. No ML, WWC is there but names are in hieroglyphics.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    No problems on the GB server xxx
  • So, don;t know what to do? Should we continue racing? or wait for a fix?
    Got 6 or 7 hrs to kill waiting for a fix? Just kidding LOL. My season is on a break so I don't have a choice but to wait. A VF challenge has been started according to chat but I can't see it. No ML, WWC is there but names are in hieroglyphics.
    I have the same problem, parking lot empty, no Village Fair, FL, nothing.

• I don't know about the other servers, but this update is HOSED on the US server.  Horses - season ended prematurely.  Candy Farm - inaccessible.  Farmers League - gone.

Dammit, if you are going to do a fix that takes forever, FIX something.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    We are waiting to hear if/when there will be another downtime for US1. 
    They're still investigating.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    RowdyRac said:
    We are waiting to hear if/when there will be another downtime for US1. 
    They're still investigating.
    Thank you Rowdy
    I like the idea of being the #1 rank, but this isn't what I had in mind.

• I don't know about the other servers, but this update is HOSED on the US server.  Horses - season ended prematurely.  Candy Farm - inaccessible.  Farmers League - gone.

Dammit, if you are going to do a fix that takes forever, FIX something.
    They fixed alright. We won't hear a peep from GGS either.
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 04.09.2019
    GGS chose the worst time to apply this update.It caused massive CAOS on my farm.It took me hours before I finally could login to Big Farm.Village fair started I can’t see my score on division ranking in farmers league, I have hundreds of persons in my division ranking, and also I can’t even see the names of those in my division ranking it’s blank.When I look at Season Ranking it shows different members at the top and you can’t even see all your medals either.When I click the names of the persons at the top in season ranking it keeps saying error ,”FORMER MEMBER”.Season passes also disappeared.TITLES are also messed up.Horse season restarted and I can’t even full screen the game.Upgrades in Coop Village  started by whoever member yesterday shows remaining time 00:00:00 and there is no way that 60 hrs is done already.In candy farm when I visit the persons in top 3 candy farms I see nothing it’s blank.The maintenance did more damage than repairs.What will happen to farmers League and Village fair?Will it disappear and be restarted?Would it just end abruptly and start over a couple days from now?Will GGS compensate us for messing up our production schedules?So many questions and not enough answers.We need answers GGS.This update caused a lot of losses.
    Edit:!WWC rankings also show the same errors as Farmers league season rankings
Sign In to comment.