Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Not a lot of use then for missions,what a shame,I will spend my diamonds elsewhere!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The Cow Shed Storage, when placing the cow sheds in this storage how does it work with sparkles ?
    @uksharon (GB1) I haven`t actually seen one in action (still waiting for someone to get one and post us all some screenshots)  but from what the CMs tell us, you can see inside another players Cowmunity & sparkle the individual cowsheds, in the same way that the farmer who owns it feeds them individually. - Hopefully it makes more sense when we see one :)
    @uksharon (GB1) The new word from the CMs is that it is NOT possible to sparkle cows that are in the Cowmunity building. Once you have put your cows in the building, you need to click to open the building to do any actions on the cows, this is how it looks:

You feed & harvest each one individually & while you are in there, you cannot do anything outside, for example see & refresh a mission.

Visitors to your farm cannot see inside & cannot sparkle the entire building at once. :/

another disapointment :(

thanks for letting us know befor next year, when I would have been able to get one, maybe.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    what a useless building. can find a much better use for diamonds.
  • I like the new reward lists.

It would be great if all were like that.

But I doubt it will happen since we were told that events were going to have the reward notifications reworked similar to the WWC.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • @FarmerCli (US1) The CMs have passed on the issues , so lets hope they do make some changes. :)
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    Hello, i like the new reward list to. 

Thank you moderators
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    @WascallyWabbit
    I don't know if this is already possible but, it would be also great if you could collect all the ready cowsheds and feed (same feed for all) all idle ones at once without entering the building menu, from outside the community cowshed (as an alternative from having to enter inside the building). For example, both could be ring options (one collect and another feed; after clicking the feed one, the ring option with the feeds could appear).
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    We need to have some sort of improvement on the calendar problem.  

I enjoy the constant stream of events.  I really do, but the lack of any notice, makes it impossible for me to compete in some of them and takes away some of the enjoyment.

I would prefer a monthly calendar like before, but if that is not possible, then every event needs a countdown timer like the CC has.  Games on my iPhone....they all have countdown clocks before events.  Always.  This really needs to be done.  A Village Fair requires that some be ready to get it going.  A CHW means someone needs to be ready to determine boosters.  If this game were team oriented, then maybe it would matter less, BUT it is team oriented, so it matters a lot.

We have never even been told why we don't have a calendar anymore.  Is there a point to this chaos?..... because I cannot figure it out.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 19.09.2019
    These community buildings are the worst thing ever, all it does is allow the strongest to get stronger, in the end it wont be worth doing any of the coop events because you will have no chance of passing the ones that have the buildings full with all the top cow sheds, duck ponds etc, when the game gets like this it is time to quit !!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    but @uksharon (GB1) , we are already in that position and have been for years. Your own co-op and the other 2 are always in the top 3 slots of every co-op event. The rest of us have just got used to it and fight for 4th and 5th (provided the rewards are worth the effort). It certainly isn't going to make me quit playing. Community buildings will just be the same.
    I am not a programmer but I'm sure there is a reason why the cow community must be opened to feed the cowsheds inside and why visitors cannot open the cow community to spark the stables.

That being said, the cost to purchase and upgrade the cow community should be lowered.

First of all, at max level it will only hold 6 cows. Granted they can all be giant cows, but still. 

Secondly, it will slow us down. We'll have to stop and open the barn to feed 1 cowshed at a time.
    We couldn't us turbo harvest, swift seeder or even repeat harvest.

Third, we will loose out on milk with no sparks. 

So it's not as valuable as you think :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.09.2019
    I am not a programmer but I'm sure there is a reason why the cow community must be opened to feed the cowsheds inside and why visitors cannot open the cow community to spark the stables.

That being said, the cost to purchase and upgrade the cow community should be lowered.

First of all, at max level it will only hold 6 cows. Granted they can all be giant cows, but still. 

Secondly, it will slow us down. We'll have to stop and open the barn to feed 1 cowshed at a time.
    We couldn't us turbo harvest, swift seeder or even repeat harvest.

Third, we will loose out on milk with no sparks. 

So it's not as valuable as you think :)
    Even at a fourth the cost in diamonds, the thing would hold no interest for me given the current restrictions.  As you say, we lose out on a lot -- time, sparkles, etc.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • We couldn't us turbo harvest, swift seeder or even repeat harvest.
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Apparently the TH & SS do work, at least that is what the CMs tell us, so to me that does make it sound possible to do without entering the Cowmunity, which would help with missions, though the lack of sparkles would still be an issue in some cases.
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Surely it could be arranged to use 1 sparkle per cow stable in the Cow crusher, that's fair to all .
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Then you run into the problem of possibly sparkling a lot of cows when you only want to sparkle one or two. Or, as will probably happen a lot, skip the poor cows alt together. 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Now i think i should leave the idea of having community cow and better upgrade my apartment to the last level in all 3 farms. I was saving my diamonds since the start of the last season for this new community building.
    And after seeing everyone's reviews, i think its better not to buy it before they provide us all the things we want like sparkles, seeing missions, etc.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is the Farmer's League coming back after the CC?  And the WW event?  Can we get any sort of update at all?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Is the Farmer's League coming back after the CC?  And the WW event?  Can we get any sort of update at all?

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    .Diamonds - Diamonds - everywhere Diamonds!   :o:D
    A girl's best friend, right? :)
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    So now that the Summer Season has ended will we be able to exchange the monument coins for something like dollars or decos?  I do not have enough to upgrade but I don't want to lose out on being able to benefit from the amount that I do have remaining.
    Yes we will receive dollars n exchange of our monument coins.

• I can't believe how many people are so upset that their cows can't be "sparkled" when they are in the very expensive cow community. Really? It seems this would save space on your farm so you can have additional buildings, fields and / or decorations fit in a limited space. If you have that many cows you don't need sparkles. So choose between advantages. I personally am not interested in owning a cow community no matter the cost. Housing on the other hand, I am interested in to free up space especially on the flower farm.
    Choices - it's a wonderful thing.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • At the end of the Candy Farm all the stuff is converted to vouchers. What is the money worth in vouchers? Is it one for one or is it five to one? I'd love a breakdown of how all that stuff is decided...
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    At the end of the Candy Farm all the stuff is converted to vouchers. What is the money worth in vouchers? Is it one for one or is it five to one? I'd love a breakdown of how all that stuff is decided...
    Bad - like 1000 Sugar dollars to 1 voucher
     I know some of number's folks have a more accurate % - but it's bad regardless :(
Sign In to comment.