Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jetty repair of boat

Hi
Does any of you know how much is needed to repair boat on each lvl??

Our boat is lvl 7 and we wonder how it will change i lvl 8
I have some examples here from lvl 7.

nannsi

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It varies, nannsi.

Repair ITEMS (the types of items required to repair the boat) are based on the Jetty level.

Repair AMOUNTS (the *amount* of items required to repair the boat) are based on the number of people in the Co-Op.

So the numbers one Co-Op gives you might be different than the numbers you see in your own Jetty, unless they just happen to have the same exact number of members in their Co-Op that you do.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    yes southern i do know that

but i am interested in seeing examples of what to donate to repair for a boat lvl 8 in a coop of 75

even if i cant expect it to be quite the same
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 30.08.2019
    Thats our Cabin ( we generally always repair it completely )

We just upgraded both our factories once, so other categories got a little broken, but I'll keep you updated with more pictures as soon, as we take over ( we try to repair completely categories, as it always ask much less for next repairs ) its not that easy, but its a team effort , we're 70 :)

That is the level 8 boat that we're at :)

Stay tuned, I'll post more in the coming week, hope its helpful
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    If u have lvl 10 boat u need to put one sailor fragments cap or tobacco pipe and lumber i think 64
    Becuas i donate only 4 of these items nothing else
    If u have lvl 11 then its 2 sailor fragments cap and tobacco pipe while lumber is 81
    Thats the cabin today ( remember we're 70 members )

Should be able to show you other categories in a day or two :o

Okay, we fully repaired this round

Should be able to share you 3 screenies for next Jetty showing :))

So in about 10 hours or so :D
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    thanks for all your info
    thats the kind i need to see if we shall upgrade the jetty

would like to see more :)
  • Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the village jetty to revert from level 2 back down to level 1?  So far we've not repaired the boat in 3 trips and no change other than it takes 3 1/2 hrs longer to return and the amt percentage for repairs has increased. 

We have 26 in our coop and most under level 100... killing us to repair it and the benefits not much greater than level 1.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    that's why I keep telling my coop NOT to donate toward the adventure boat upgrades... we only have about 3 that ever donate, so it would be horrible to upgrade it.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the village jetty to revert from level 2 back down to level 1?  So far we've not repaired the boat in 3 trips and no change other than it takes 3 1/2 hrs longer to return and the amt percentage for repairs has increased. 

We have 26 in our coop and most under level 100... killing us to repair it and the benefits not much greater than level 1.

Let i go unrepaired for 2 full days more. THen you should be on level 1 or very close to level 1.
    The last 5-8% will take very long to go down.

Good luck
  • Okay I have already read that Adventurers Boat is a Coop Killer.. We have around 60 members in our Coop & a level 4 boat which requires a huge amount of repair.. A few people in my Coop don't help with repair & *alas* we have heaps of low level farms.. So if we adjust our farm by removing a lot of low levels will that make it easier for my Coop to repair the boat???
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Okay I have already read that Adventurers Boat is a Coop Killer.. We have around 60 members in our Coop & a level 4 boat which requires a huge amount of repair.. A few people in my Coop don't help with repair & *alas* we have heaps of low level farms.. So if we adjust our farm by removing a lot of low levels will that make it easier for my Coop to repair the boat???
    I  A lot of coops keep their boat at Level 1 for this very reason.  As it levels higher, the increase in rewards doesn't justify the increase in work/costs associated with the repairs.  Instead of booting people, you might want to try not repairing it for awhile until it reverts to a lower level as the above posts have suggested.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file