Home EN General Discussions & Questions

#justiceforTMKC

146»

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 23.08.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

OK great, I can accept that, my lab is close to 25%, but not quite there yet. So I have a question for you if you care to answer

How many tokens can your lab (level 25 or higher) produce in 1 week ?  

Thank you !  :-) 

well it is quite costly for now
    as u know it requires the raw material of catalyzer and it all stars with ordinary catalyzer
    and as u know its limited ways to obtain ordinary catalyzer

which is hard to make now
    but if u do a good reserch u ll be able to make the following thing happen like tmkc did
    but i know before anything happens
    ggs ll come with a new change

Thank you @Loverbird_sp (IN1)

I remember that a long time ago catalyzers were part of the hard work rewards in CC, but then they have been removed and replaced by other rewards

Now let us please assume we have enough catalyzers and can make different sorts in the lab, then we have the row materials to make tokens:  how many tokens could I make in 1 week in 1 lab?   100 ?    1000 ?    10000 ?

How many ? I would much appreciate if you could just give me an approximate number, it doesn't have to be precise 

Thank you !

• PCA (GB1) said:
    PCA (GB1) said:

OK great, I can accept that, my lab is close to 25%, but not quite there yet. So I have a question for you if you care to answer

How many tokens can your lab (level 25 or higher) produce in 1 week ?  

Thank you !  :-) 

well it is quite costly for now
    as u know it requires the raw material of catalyzer and it all stars with ordinary catalyzer
    and as u know its limited ways to obtain ordinary catalyzer

which is hard to make now
    but if u do a good reserch u ll be able to make the following thing happen like tmkc did
    but i know before anything happens
    ggs ll come with a new change

Thank you @Loverbird_sp (IN1)

I remember that a long time ago catalyzers were part of the hard work rewards in CC, but then they have been removed and replaced by other rewards

Now let us please assume we have enough catalyzers and can make different sorts in the lab, then we have the row materials to make tokens:  how many tokens could I make in 1 week in 1 lab?   100 ?    1000 ?    10000 ?

How many ? I would much appreciate if you could just give me an approximate number, it doesn't have to be precise 

Thank you !

well as you know everything comes only after a price is tagged on it
    u would require 10k ordinary catalyzer to make 100 tokens for now
    as first u make rare catalyzer from ordinary then precious from rare catalyzer 
    but once u can take  lester to 100 it reduces  90% raw material
    later u can make 100 tokens with maybe 100 or 200 ordinary catalyzer
    as cost to make rare and precious reduces 

but i say that ggs ll change this soon

as people can make crores of token with quite a few investment due to loopholes in game 
    thats what tmkc did 

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,172
    @artful there should be no limit, you got the coins fair and square , there is no rule to say you have to spend them as soon as you get them !! 
    Moved On !
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

I agree, I am afraid it's going to be very soon ! 

Thanks for explaining the mechanics ! 

• PCA (GB1) said:

I agree, I am afraid it's going to be very soon ! 

Thanks for explaining the mechanics ! 

my pleasure:)
    nice talking to you
    hope to have a conversation soon!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.