Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

blue diamonds ???

I have 8000 blue diamonds in my collectibles inventory.  What does one do with them? What use are they? How to use them? When does one use them?   I know it's a lot to ask, but I just haven't been able to figure out the blue diamonds nor have I figured out how I got them in the first place...they're new to me.  Please help with some answers … anyone?

Comments

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    You can buy an apartment block with them (info about the building here: https://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/apartment_block.htm).

The apartment block can be found in the build menu of your permanent farms (mf, gf, ff), community buildings tab.

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    thanks @mia111 (GB1)  
  • JanTea (US1)JanTea (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    How do you earn the blue diamonds?
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    You earn those diamonds by playing the famers' league and dream world. The farmers' league is an event that runs during Hard worker event, cooperative championship and village fair. You just play those events normally and you will receive a minimum of 500 diamond per event. 

Dream world is a temporary farm that you will need to access through the parking lot or the dream world icon. You can get more information here: https://crazybigfarm.net/templates/dream_world/tessa_dream_world.htm 
    It lasts 2 weeks, and after you get the idea of how it works, you can get an average of 600-1k diamonds while it is active. (Dream world is only active on the first half of each month)

• How do you earn the blue diamonds?
    Do the events on the side of your farm and some offer diamonds, one event is called Teresa's Dream. I'm not sure what they're for though.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    How do you earn the blue diamonds?
    Do the events on the side of your farm and some offer diamonds, one event is called Teresa's Dream. I'm not sure what they're for though.
    @linchen_xt (AU1)  You use the diamonds to build community buildings.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file