Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Shop

This just appeared ....

???

Comments

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Yes I saw it also, when I opened it, it totally froze my game, had to reload to get rid of it. No info on what it is all about either.

But very obviously another way for GGS to push us into buying gold.
  • do u get 2 for 1 as well?  I would want to know before I buy
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 13.08.2019
    @Byron Longford (AU1)

Even I want to know ... But I think we don't get the 2 for 1 with this.

If this is true, it is not good.
    Why would I spend on this when I could get gold.+ Hot deal stuff in 2.for 1.

Yes, if there is ML coins in there, I would have bought them.
  • my 2 for 1 was there at same time can we get confirmation from mods please so we know in future.  @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    I also don't expect that the 2 for 1 will be triggered by the shop offers, since you are not actually buying any gold in the new shop.

However, we've forwarded the question and will let you know if we hear something.
  • oh so you don't even get any gold, no thanks.  Forget that question.  Thanks Rowdy
    Why will anyone buy this ?
    Why does GGS spend/waste their time on making these things which are not going to be purchased by anyone.
    Offering other items such as Diamonds or Master League coins in the Big farm Shop may attract customers to buy it ...

Anyways, another button added which 99% users wont use.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is beginning to look like one of those cheaply made point and click games haha, GGS  your insane !
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    The BUY BUY BUY message is overwhelming the game.
  • Oh look!  Spend more money!  No thanks.  Why would anyone spend such large amounts of a game riddled with bugs?  

Do the math:

3 x subscriptions £9,99, £9.99, £4,99 each month = £24.97

the next bit is pure guesswork 2 x £10,00  gold purchases = £20.00 each month

So far we are at almost £45.00 per month.  

now add on a couple of these 'lucky' deals middle price so £29.99 each, thats another £60 per month - no way on this earth is an online game worth that amount of cash.

Ridiculous.
  • MLady Lia (US1)MLady Lia (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Thanks, GG, for another useless icon to take up room on an already-crowded field. :smh:
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    The Hot Deal is on now with seaweed and gold offered together.  Why in the world is there a BF Shop?  

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What a great luck i am playing this game need to learn so much how one can waste Their time and management on worthless object's i can apply this to my students some time to check is it good or not ;)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    so i personally did some math and if it is right depending on how you use the gold you buy. the 100 dollar package is a good deal here is why
    3,600 seaweed feed sells for 702 gold for 20 in the favorite offer pop up that is a total of 126,360 gold
    260 seaweed humus sells for 1,584 for 2 in favorite offer so a total of 205,920 gold
    1k tokens costs 99,999 and 100 tokens cost 19,999 for a total of 119,998
    it also has 150 of the best gold chests which i dont think are sold anywhere 
    so that is a grand total of 126,360+205,920+119,998=452,278 not counting what ever they think 150 of the best gold chests are worth 

and a 100 dollars on a buy one get one is 260,000 and yes you could get a offer with seaweed and chests but 
    the extra deal you get has to be worth 192,278 and what ever you would think the 150 best gold chests are worth. so to most maybe not worth it but to the ones that buy gold then spend that gold on the favorite offers with seaweed or tokens. it could be worth it sort of like some of us found Lester worth it and others did not depends on how you spend the gold you buy but i personally dont see any of the others worth it 

@ijrosh (US1)

On the Indian server, we get 360000 gold for 70 USD in 2 for 1.

And if we combine that with a Hot deal of tokens and seaweeds , we get free tokens and seaweeds.

Even when I login to my account on the US server, gold is half the price for me as compared to you all.

Whether it's fair or not, this is how it is
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    well i did the math with what it would cost me to buy the stuff for. do they still charge you the same as us for the seaweed and tokens? if so then might not be worth it to you also rember it is 150 of the best chests if lucky i think the best gold chest gives 3 gold mining license and 8 gold seeds i might be mistaken but i think that is what it is. i think each gold chest goes up by one and i think the worst gold is 3 gold seeds then middle is 5 gold seeds then best is 8 but could be mistaken
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    The Cart was shown in a pop up with the 10th Birthday celebration - It also was late to appear - and after 10 people asked where is the cake i said it is the timer for double Blue stars - Have fun - some in our Coop like the cart and hope it stays a while

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file