Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Deco question

Anyone knows where we get this deco from ? I have it in my farm, but i dont remember where i got it from ....

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I think the game is needing new decorations and smaller ones with both farm happiness and village happiness, we need to be able to buy them too with dollars/gold in the build menu under decorations  not just have them for first prize where a lot of players cant get them. Also new decoration added to prizes in CC, The decorations in the build mode are 6 years old and not very helpful anymore.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Anyone knows where we get this deco from ? I have it in my farm, but i dont remember where i got it from ....

It was from a player survey from May 2016.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I think it was from when we were able to go into the test server to help them find the bugs before events were brought into the game. lol like that helped a lot ? I know of several farmers from all the different servers where given 1 for helping.  There was also a few profile pictures to go with the deco.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Data King (US1) It was definitely from the survey.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    With that good stats

It seems fairly recent

So i kinda doubt it would be from 2016 ( even if its possible )

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    With that good stats

It seems fairly recent

So i kinda doubt it would be from 2016 ( even if its possible )

Well that's definitely where I got mine, but it didn't have stats like that. Maybe that one came from Santa's Wheel?  Seems a bit too strong even for that, though.. Unless it was just leveled up with Greta a lot?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Gotcha , could have been :)

I also have an old Hero of Knowledge somewhere :o

@TMKC (IN1)

Did you fill a survey recently?
  • i had mail few time but its dont allow checking mail say its not working atm 
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 05.08.2019
    It is from the players survey they did long ago, as Southern and Artful said. I remember it as well. They also gave at the same time "Dark Knight Rises" horizon. I remember they asked among other things to name 3 animals we would like to see in our farms and such so I thought at that time that they were planning a new farm.
  • hope they finish horse ranch instead of adding new map that map stayed like that forever
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    It cannot be from a player survey in 2016, I started playing in Nov 2017.

The happiness in my deco has been upgraded using Greta. Original happiness must be lower.

There are way too many decos which exist but there is no way to get them now.

GGS should give them.for gold or some other way. 

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    They might have given that deco somewhere else as well, but it was introduced in the survey we mentioned.

You can get during Christmas time almost any of the decos existing in the game, with the Santa's Workshop event (https://crazybigfarm.tk/events/santas_workshop.htm#1).  I think however that they are going to going to redo/change some of the Christmas events if I remember correctly (I saw it mentioned somewhere...) so they might change it. As per last years the decos that you couldn't get from that even are the forum decos and few others. However, I agree that it would be nice to get the decos at almost anytime you would like instead of having to wait a year long.
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    I just checked my storage for my Hero of Knowledge & it's worth 54 happiness (upgraded a few times I think) & no village happiness, we must have gotten a couple of them.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thanks @artful (US1) & @Southern (US1) for confirming that the deco came from the survey. That must of been where I got mine ;)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Do we get any reward on completing surveys that GGS sends in our mail box?
    I never even looked them and just deletes them as soon as they come. :p
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Do we get any reward on completing surveys that GGS sends in our mail box?
    I never even looked them and just deletes them as soon as they come. :p
    No, no rewards. The surveys are worthless the way they are worded.  "Are you happy with the amount of ____?" If answered in the negative, it could be interpreted as (1) they must want more of ______ OR (2) they want less.  And because a marketingstatistics professional didn't design the thing, there are no open-ended questions where specific feedback can be given. Worthless. They are designed in such a way as to allow the company to justify whatever direction they take.
    Haha means need not to anything with them instead of deleting. :p
    By the way I have seen some player's profiles having pictures of winning from survey.
    I asked my friend for giving me those pictures. Here are they :

Here in info, it is given that these pictures are won by completing the survey and participating in the survey.

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @jitu7 (IN1)

The 2 owl avatars you mention were rewards for completing the same survey mentioned in the original post here, where you also received this deco:

It was a once-off survey, about 3 years ago, not related to the ones players still receive in their post box.
    Okay @RowdyRac
    Do we still get them as rewards? anywhere?

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    I don't know of anywhere you can get them right now, but you never know what the future might bring.
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 14.09.2019
    posted comment for wrong deco opps
  • It is from the players survey they did long ago, as Southern and Artful said. I remember it as well. They also gave at the same time "Dark Knight Rises" horizon. I remember they asked among other things to name 3 animals we would like to see in our farms and such so I thought at that time that they were planning a new farm.

Dark Knight Rises? Do you mean this one? 

Always wondered where it came from. Had my hands full modding a site at the time and missed logging into the game for a few days. Love it and really wish it would be offered again. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file