CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Crop Changes when planting "last crop" (by "sparkles")

I have 30 fields, 10 large and 20 small fields.  I typically use the large fields for special seeds and the small (fertile) fields for regular crops.

The problem occurs when I am planting the small fields and another player "sparkles" my larger fields.  The "last crop" changes.  If I am planting the small fields quickly (for a mission for example), I don't always notice the change and can plant several fields with the (wrong) crop which has just been sparkled.  This often results in 15 small fields of a special seed crop. not related to the mission.

I had wondered how this was happening, but it came to light when a player sparkled my large fields which contained different crops.  The fields I planted had hanged crop as the different crops in my other fields were sparkled.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and wondered why it happened?  Please post your experience..

I have submitted a technical support request to GGF to have this bug solved.

Thanks
Nick

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,410US1
    Yes, this is very annoying especially when you are in a hurry to get stuff planted only to find out that the last crop planted changed... a waste of my fields when in missions...

definitely needs to be fixed as well as the game freeze when someone is on your farm sparkling!

Thanks for your attention to  this GGS!

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,486US1
    Yes happened to me a couple of times. Imagine how thrilled I was to be in an alfalfa mission and realize I have planted my second batch with wheat instead of alfalfa
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1
    edited 26.07.2019
    Yep, happens all the time.  Has been for a quite a few months now.  :(
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) Posts: 255US1
    edited 26.07.2019
    could it be a mystery gift?  
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 788SKN1
    could it be a mystery gift?  
    I wondered about the same. But does any have so many left?

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,410US1
    it is definitely not a mystery gift.... happens when someone comes to sparkle your farm and no one in my coop would use a mystery gift during CC and without asking first...

It is a bug and annoying

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Thanks for the comments everyone.  I still have not had a reply from GGS. 
    Any and all comments are welcome.
    This is definitely caused by "Sparkles".  I will keep you updated on any reply.

Nick
  • GGS has been unable to confirm the bug.  If anyone else has experienced this please post! 

Does anyone have a screen shot or video of this?  I will try to make a video. 

We need some more proof so we can get this fixed.

Thanks
    Nick
  • Good news (I hope)

I have a video showing multiple crop changes with sparkles.  I had a co-op member sparkle 6 of my large fields while I planed 6 of my small fields.  The "last seed planted " changed 5 times as the large fields were sparkled.  I have attached an image of the results.  For clarity, I did not plant any other fields.  If you look at the sparkled crops in the upper right, you will see the sequence in which the sparkles were done (right to left).  The small fields on the lower left were planted in a coordinated sequence after each large field was sparkle.d  The special rutabagas did not cause the effect, possibly because I was too quick to plant after the large field was sparkled.

I started with regular corn, which changed to special corn then special wildflowers, Rapeseed, Cabbage and finally Roses.  I planted an additional field of roses a few minutes later to indicate the "last seed planted" had not chagned

Hopefully GGS will be able to find and fix this annoying bug.

Comment are still very welcome

Nick

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 1,003GB1
    Don't hold your breath there is bugs 10 years old and there still mounting up, fixing bugs as never been one of there strong points.
  • Nice catch @SirNicholas&nbsp:)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,139US1
    They have doublespeak down to a science. "We sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience in this instance, and remain at your disposal for any complementary information regarding this issue."  "Complementary" information?  Does this mean they charge some for information, unless it comes from Bob?  LOL!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• I am sure they meant "supplementary" ... lol
Sign In to comment.