Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hmm maybe only our own points move - making it impossible to know who is were on the ranking list o_O ?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    My division is pretty active
    @ Exxy (INT1) Will have to take your word for it. For all I know those points could be from yesterday ;) 

Still it is weird that none in my group are doing any challenges.

Cheers :smile:
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.07.2019
    ok now I am totally confused.  How can this ranking be correct?  15th 2 gold 1 silver, 17th 2gold 2 bronze, 18th 2 gold 1 bronze, 19th 2 gold but then 31st 3 gold, no wonder it is mis-matching when placing are not correct.  According to this 2gold is better than 3 gold...lol

check out placing 27th to 31.. come on fix this.  It has to be wrong, and why group selection were so far out 

• chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    I think that is due to the difference in the title.
    edited 27.07.2019
    Your pictures 1-3 are all fine , thats how it works

And for the middle one

its interesting Title icon seems to have only 2 small dots

I'm gonna look if we have something similar on our server

Interesting ..

The title icon really differs, it can have 1 or 2 or 3 red dots besides it , The medals with 3 dots seems to have much more value

I wonder what cause people to have less dots there

Okay , Nice find, and already figured it out , Title is more important, than your amount of medals alone

So lets say you got 1 gold 1 silver 1 bronze 3 glass , it will probably give more title than 2 gold without any other medals ;p
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    ok now I am totally confused.  How can this ranking be correct?  15th 2 gold 1 silver, 17th 2gold 2 bronze, 18th 2 gold 1 bronze, 19th 2 gold but then 31st 3 gold, no wonder it is mis-matching when placing are not correct.  According to this 2gold is better than 3 gold...lol

ok i am not exactly sure because you are right if crazybigfarms site has the right numbers then something is wrong first any of them that you see less then 5 on would be hard to judge anyways because there are 7 medals all with different values however  for example 16th has 5 so we can do the math they have 2 gold and gold is supposed to be 1,000 each and they have 3 bronze which is supposed to be 850 each so that is a total points of 4,550 place 20th has 1 gold and 4 silver so again 1 gold is 1,000 and silver is 950 so a total of 4,800 so if crazybig farm has the right numbers each medal is worth then yes there is a problem because 4,800 is defiantly more then 4,500 unless there is a problem with my math which could be not saying i am all that great at it
    edited 27.07.2019
    then that brings another point how can someone with 3 gold and 1 silver have less titles then someone with 1 gold and 3 bronze
    Season rankings are ranked by title and gold, silver and bronze medals.
    In fact, because there are also medals such as glass and copper, it is not possible to grasp all the points of medals with medals that can be understood in the ranking.
    then that brings another point how can someone with 3 gold and 1 silver have less titles then someone with 1 gold and 3 bronze
    because each medal is worth a different amount but if they are worth what crazybigfarm has then something is not right and each title takes 2k points to get to so if 3 gold and 1 silver equal 3,988 and 1 gold 3 bronze equal 4,034 then the 1 gold and 3 bronze would be in the next title 
    The counts is easy, Title first, Amount of Gold silvers, Then amount of Silver medals, Then amount of Bronze medals

There is a big difference of points for other medals you get

From rank 4 to rank 9

So yes, a person with less Gold, could have more rank, because more better other type of medals

lets say a person have 2 gold 1 silver and 3 wood medals

The person with 1 gold 2 silver and 3 glass ( 4th place ) will definetely have an extra title progression
    Also, if one person finishes 8 or 9th , for an award phase

That is pretty horrible =p

Its direct 0 points
  • leader board needs to show all medals then so we know what is happening, not just gold silver and bronze.  As it looks ATM 2 gold beats 3 gold, 19th, 31st
  • thanks all I understand now, how this could be with the missing unseen medals
    3 gold and 1 silver 
    1000×3+950=3950  Greenfingered gardener

1 gold and 3 bronze ( +example 1 glass)
    1000+850×3(+750)=4250  Ambitious gardener
    leader board needs to show all medals then so we know what is happening, not just gold silver and bronze.  As it looks ATM 2 gold beats 3 gold, 19th, 31st
    but unless i did the math wrong or crazybigfarm got the wrong info which both could be possible the math is not adding up i understood how it works but just doing the math for you it does not add up
    edited 27.07.2019
    @ijrosh (US1)  but as you can not see medals under bronze it may make difference.

the players with 3 gold may have no other medals, but players higher may have all other glass medals, need to see ALL medals to know what is happening.   
    @ijrosh (US1)  but as you can not see medals under bronze it may make difference.

the players with 3 gold may have no other medals, but players higher may have all other glass medals, need to see ALL medals to know what is happening.   
    but if you relook at my example i preposly used ones with all 5 medals visible
    i wrote:
    ok i am not exactly sure because you are right if crazybigfarms site has the right numbers then something is wrong first any of them that you see less then 5 on would be hard to judge anyways because there are 7 medals all with different values however  for example 16th has 5 so we can do the math they have 2 gold and gold is supposed to be 1,000 each and they have 3 bronze which is supposed to be 850 each so that is a total points of 4,550 place 20th has 1 gold and 4 silver so again 1 gold is 1,000 and silver is 950 so a total of 4,800 so if crazybig farm has the right numbers each medal is worth then yes there is a problem because 4,800 is defiantly more then 4,500 unless there is a problem with my math which could be not saying i am all that great at it

so 16th place with 5 medals wich is the most you can have right now has 2 gold and 3 broze gold=1,000 bronze is 850 so 1,000x2=2,000 and 850x3=2,550 so 2,000+2,550= 4,550 and 20th place again has 5 medals so you can see them all wich are 1 gold and 4 silver wich is 1,000 for gold and 950 for silver so 1,000 and 950x4=3,800 so 1,000+3,800=4,800 so 4,800 should be more points then the 4,500 16th spot should have 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 27.07.2019
    @ijrosh (US1), you also get points for Titles that you have earned. I see they both have 3 dots so they have 6,000 points there.

edit to add this
    nevermid you don't get points for titles
    edited 27.07.2019
    @ijrosh (US1)  I agree it does not look right I think we need more info.  Might be @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) numbers are not quite right,  We might need confirmation from @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing so we can find out if ranking is all messed up like it looks
    edited 27.07.2019
    The greater the number of gold medals, the better.
    The rankings are ordered first by the title, then by the number of gold medals, third by the number of silver medals, and finally by the number of bronze medals.

It is not the order of points.

@Byron Longford (AU1) and @ijrosh (US1), I didn't just make up the bonus points for the medals. I got them from the German wiki site and I'm pretty sure they are corect.

The rankings are ordered first by the title, then by the number of gold medals, third by the number of silver medals, and finally by the number of bronze medals.

sorry but that can not be right other wise the people in 31 th place  with 3 gold would be better then the players in 16th with 2 gold medals 
    @Byron Longford (AU1) and @ijrosh (US1), I didn't just make up the bonus points for the medals. I got them from the German wiki site and I'm pretty sure they are corect.

i know you did and i went to look to see were they got them from like how they did the math or how they figured them out but i only know English so i guess if anyone knows germen and wants to try and read it and explain to me how they came up with theses numbers that would be great i am pretty positive that gold is right because i am pretty sure they got the amount it takes for each title right because the first players moved to title 2 were the ones with 2 gold so if they are worth 1,000 then it would make sense that the title takes 2k i am thinking something is either wrong with there numbers for silver and bronze or GGS put in the wrong number when coding it but hard to say if anything is right or not 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Too much freaking math for me, LMBO.  Why does GGS have to make it so dang hard to understand an Event? 

hmm but it does stat that the numbers are not officially confirmed = nicht offiziell bestätigt. So could be somewhat off.
  • Bob48 (GB1)Bob48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    How is the matchmaking fair?
    I am level 200 and there are other ones in the league over 400
    Confused about how this is meant to work and not be biased?

edited 27.07.2019

sorry but that can not be right other wise the people in 31 th place  with 3 gold would be better then the players in 16th with 2 gold medals 
    First sorted by title.
    The 16th  is Ambitious gardener.
    The 31th  is Greenfingered gardener.
    Ambitious gardener is higher than Greenfingered gardener.
    Sort by the number of medals in the same title.

hmm but it does stat that the numbers are not officially confirmed = nicht offiziell bestätigt. So could be somewhat off.
    Thank you for pointing that out, that is helpful to know :)
Sign In to comment.