Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

VF search

farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
edited 08.07.2019 in Suggestions
Can we PLEASE have it stay on the search page instead of reverting back to the current challenge? 
Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    YES! This drives me insane while looking for next challenge.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It's insane to be searching for the next challenge while the other one is still running because when someone adds some items, the page snaps back to the challenge details page.
  • Beryle (INT1)Beryle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    Why is the cost of the Viking Farm so expensive? It  is so unfair to those who want to participate in it but run out of Snow Dollars after only doing 2 things (eg feeding penguins, fertilising tree grove, etc). I like this farm but I have decided to give up on it as it is a total waste of not only my resources but also my time. I cannot afford to keep this going. You need to LOWER the prices if you want to keep your players interested. Also, what are the runestones used for? I cannot find anywhere they can be exchanged for Snow Dollars.
  • Why is the cost of the Viking Farm so expensive? It  is so unfair to those who want to participate in it but run out of Snow Dollars after only doing 2 things (eg feeding penguins, fertilising tree grove, etc). I like this farm but I have decided to give up on it as it is a total waste of not only my resources but also my time. I cannot afford to keep this going. You need to LOWER the prices if you want to keep your players interested. Also, what are the runestones used for? I cannot find anywhere they can be exchanged for Snow Dollars.
    Runestones can be spent at the trader. Fourth tab in the big red building in your main parking lot. Also don't try a temp farm until you reach at least level 100. It's a lot of work and expense for something that will all be gone in a month. 
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Why is the cost of the Viking Farm so expensive? It  is so unfair to those who want to participate in it but run out of Snow Dollars after only doing 2 things (eg feeding penguins, fertilising tree grove, etc). I like this farm but I have decided to give up on it as it is a total waste of not only my resources but also my time. I cannot afford to keep this going. You need to LOWER the prices if you want to keep your players interested. Also, what are the runestones used for? I cannot find anywhere they can be exchanged for Snow Dollars.
    Runestones can be spent at the trader. Fourth tab in the big red building in your main parking lot. Also don't try a temp farm until you reach at least level 100. It's a lot of work and expense for something that will all be gone in a month. 
    Runestones (and seashells and candy tickets) are used to buy:
    1. Greenhouse seeds
    2. Seaweed products
    3. Some decorations, etc.
  • Why is the cost of the Viking Farm so expensive? It  is so unfair to those who want to participate in it but run out of Snow Dollars after only doing 2 things (eg feeding penguins, fertilising tree grove, etc). I like this farm but I have decided to give up on it as it is a total waste of not only my resources but also my time. I cannot afford to keep this going. You need to LOWER the prices if you want to keep your players interested. Also, what are the runestones used for? I cannot find anywhere they can be exchanged for Snow Dollars.
    Runestones (and seashells and candy tickets) are used to buy:
    1. Greenhouse seeds
    2. Seaweed products
    3. Some decorations, etc.
    I  think you quoted the wrong person. I know what they are used for. 
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    I quoted your complete post, which included Beryle's question/s and comment/s.

Sign In to comment.