Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 1st - Summer Fun has just begun! - Discussion

Comments

• Less than 24 hours left on the HW and no notice whatsoever of the next event.  In-game notice.....just another promise broken.
    I'm guessing it will be another CC, or maybe VF.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    supposedly we get it when the event starts... not 24 hours or other in advance... and if you are already logged in the game it will show in your parking lot and you won't get a pop up until  you log out and back in LOL
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.07.2019
    My guess is VF, not CC as no CC clock.   But this is insane.  
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    did they promise 24 hrs notice?  I thought it just said we would know the day it was starting. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    did they promise 24 hrs notice?  I thought it just said we would know the day it was starting. 
    Agree I did not see any promise of a 24 hour notice other than 4 the CC :(
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.07.2019
    Yes it could have been read 2 ways. The optimistic read as there was some notice, but when I did a re read I thought no, NO notice will be given just annoying tweet/Facebook/pop up as it start, which is totally useless as we know it has started we can see it on our farm.  GGS really need to rethink this, this will make VF and FHWE impossible to plan for in particular, but other events as well.  Players sitting there just waiting for hours with nothing to do but wait for next event, to find out what they have sitting is not what they need for the event.  Players will get tired of this very fast and leave.  They have already started leaving.

Even a count down timer for events like CC has would be ok.  A pain to have at top of screen but better than none at all, better would be if new event is coming have it in parking lot with a count down to start on it.

But then who know hopefully new event that is coming soon with perm building in parking lot will have a calendar for events in it, lets hope
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, the front page pop-up

Is mostly to tell you, when you log in, that it is started

So that u dont miss it from being in the parking lot , and you not noticing it, So its not bad in a way :)

I wonder if end results of events so far, that have happened without schedule have been that different than usual

• Kimad (US1)Kimad (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    When will the July calendar be released?

@Kimad (US1)

No calendar for july, for sure

Maybe, that will change for August :) ( Who knows )
    Look Look!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/pt/discussion/192976/comentarios-calendario-mensal-de-eventos/p2

Here's the first picture of the Farmers League :)) ( We can see a new type of mystery box and diamonds in the rewards )

If we would have a portuguese that could translate more info, it would be great :)

There seems to be a time for the event too 10 days ( maybe its only for the test run )

Heard, its a mix of coop and individual event :) Feel free to spêculate about it :D<3
  • Thanks for that @Exxy (INT1)  but what I do like about that link, is that they are also complaining about removal of calendar on other forums.  Not just English forum.
    I think the Calendar Complain, is pretty much generalized, and will pretty much go on for for a while still

Its people choice, to focus on that :)

I already shifted my focus on new things to come, and to enjoy what is actually available :)

Trying to guess what is to come next!

I wonder how many people actually noticed, that we got WAY LESS CC recently ( That should make people happy no ? )

We got CC / CHWE / CC / CHWE so far ( I expect Fair next ) or Maybe Farmers League, if they feel comfortable enough with it , Could also be a pleasure park or Fishing HW :)))
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     :) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Nope. we can't go on without calendar. 

It's not a gamble game. It's a planning game.

For those who do not buy gold, the only weapon in their arsenal to stay in competition is planning: planning well, planning with reason and planning with foresight.

Pls don't snatch away what little chance the non-buyers have.  :'(

(And by the way, it's not a memory game either. So you can cast away the stinking Shinkei Suijaku School as well. It only brings huge imbalance in the game.)
     The questionnaire the Team gives out periodically asks us to rate the importance of planning and strategy factors in this game. Well when we answer that it is important to us, we actually become the subject of their strategy and planning and not the other way around.
    unless people answer that question with its not important to them which people could've done 
  • Apartment block uses same profile/space as workerhouses 5x5...
    Will the skins/appearances be able to work on them??? (nod nod, wink wink) please!  :#

@Seeker1 (US1) The man with the answers says, yes, house skins will fit the apartment block.

@Whoever asked about adding the Grand houses to the apartment block, apparently that is is also possible.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Can´t but laugh! The announcement we get today at SKN1 stats: Nøkkelen til suksess er å være godt forberedt. Which translates to: The key to success is to be prepared. 

heh HOW? Planning is impossible.

Mocking us they are. *grumbles*

Just play relaxed mode from now on that is the attitude i have taken on, i wont need to purchase gold because it is no longer needed in relaxed mode. Am i interested in winning anything - no not anymore, i prefer to have the care free gaming attitude now and its cheaper lol. It as always been about gold that's why i think the calendar as been removed so that less planning more gold spending to be able to achieve that end prize, which i cant say is worth it,  Yes sure you will always get those who will spend loads of gold just to come first no matter what the prize is, it could be a bag of sh*t on a stick but as long as it as 1st on it they will go for it and that is how GGS wants the players to be and no doubt they will keeps adding more and more ways to make more money no matter if players like it or not they have not listened to what a lot of players have said and i doubt they ever will.
    The point is what they write in the announcement. To write that then they must also ofc give us the tool(s) to i.e be prepared.
    Or erase that line. Which they probably will now ;) 

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Village fair has started.
    Reward #17 - 8 building coins; not received.
    Had 46 building coins, STILL have 46 building coins.
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    Happened to me also. The building coins just flew away before i can accept them.
    But later, when I clicked the VF stall, they were offered again for my acceptance.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Happened to me also. The building coins just flew away before i can accept them.
    But later, when I clicked the VF stall, they were offered again for my acceptance.

it also did it to me and also happened in the cc, they need to look at what is wrong.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Has Farmer's League been shelved ??
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I don't think it has started yet, except on the BR1 server.  Maybe another one or two small ones to test.  I expect it will arrive after the end of the WWC...that's just my guess.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    My only request for new stuff is DO NOT make it so overly complicated that one has to sit reading forum posts to figure out how it works or plunk around not knowing what to do or what does what.
    I cannot wait for the whole football thing to be OVER.
    I cannot wait for now the village fair TO BE OVER.
    WAY too much to these.  

I had a player on my team try to send instructions when the football thing started.
    After the THIRD PAGE of details I completely lost interest.  

This game is my SIMPLE click fest.  Feed the pigs, grow the crops, make the fert.
    Easy.  I have plenty of things that require me to "figure out" that I can do.  I started playing this to relax.   So when new events roll out that mean I have to sit and study just to take part, I'd rather not. 
    Even if I ignore (gladly this game allows us to play as we like) 
    Well I still have to put up with more JUNK flying out of everything you harvest.
    Or that pull out thing for the village fair now.  WHY can't I fold it up and have it STAY folded up?
    At least give us a way to OPT OUT and NOT see this garbage. 
    OR put all the flying junk, pop ups, you won a xxxxx (that I don't even use, I get tons of those.)  Put all of that on the side.  OUT of the way of play.

Mostly keep it simple. 
    The CC is rather addictive.  But that one is simple to do.  (It still rolls around way too often, takes away any "fun" when this turns into a non stop job.)
    I still like the regular events even though the top prizes seem to be unreachable (for me at least, I don't play 24 hours a day.)

Keep it simple, make how to work it clear IN GAME TOO. And prizes worth caring about.   

Or... how about take some time off and fix bugs???? Plenty of those.  I could list them but last time I did my post got deleted because "they have already been posted." 
    SWELL.  How about fixing them?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    ;)  wouldn´t it have been nice to have an events calender now.....

Cheers :smile:
Sign In to comment.